Confirmed with Link: Canes get Niederreiter for Rask!?!?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
We are having a discussion over on the Wild boards about Rask. Basically, we are thinking about composting him. There doesn't seem to be a provision against it in the CBA, so we thought, why not? Do you guys have any thoughts on this matter?

Oh, and I wouldn't try visiting the Wild board right now. It's a little hostile.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
We are having a discussion over on the Wild boards about Rask. Basically, we are thinking about composting him. There doesn't seem to be a provision against it in the CBA, so we thought, why not? Do you guys have any thoughts on this matter?

Oh, and I wouldn't try visiting the Wild board right now. It's a little hostile.
Make sure to include the sweet potato skins....great for the garden!

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC

Isn’t this the origin story for Swamp Thing?

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm

Didn’t work out well in Fargo. Given how close you guys are up there, we’d thought you’d know this.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015

I seem to remember DW saying he felt bad and was going to swap Nino back to you for Rask, but forgot about the "No Backsies Clause"

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
You win some, lose some, all the same to me.

Well let’s look at the big picture here...

Yes, it would be great to have Skinner’s scoring this year but he likely wasn’t re-signing here and Carolina wanted to make a change.

Sabres weren’t in a position to trade for him at the deadline and the Leafs couldn’t afford him so it’s unlikely he waves to go anywhere else.

Also with us in the playoff picture we wouldn’t be trading him at the deadline anyway.

He would walk for nothing in the offseason and sign in Buffalo so 2, 3, 6 and Jurco/Pu is literally the best assets we could get for him.

The team is playing great and we’re moving forward. It’s not going to go down as a great trade in franchise history but as far as asset management goes it wasn’t bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad