Confirmed with Link: Canes get Niederreiter for Rask!?!?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Nino will sleep with everyone's wife and sister down there, and make you all feel bad. He will also insult the quality of your BBQ, and vote Communist while wearing an Iron Maiden T shirt.

Send him back to us and we will send Rask back, in pieces if you wish. This is one time offer, and will expire in three years, so hurry, and act fast!

Um. Am I appropriating if I make the joke that everyone's wife is their sister round here so it's only half that bad?

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Well. Thanks for your tip but do you really think I need to tell a Wild fan what Boudreau said? They know that better than me and if not, they'll probably find those quotes much faster than me.
I can give you some of what I found with a quick search but it's in German. I read similar stuff in English...some of those are actually quotes from interviews Nino gave in English.

Kurzurlaub in Jamaika - Niederreiter: «Der Trade war das Beste, was mir passieren konnte»
«Nino ist ein grossartiger Transfer für uns»
Thank you.

The quote from Bruce about not being as good on the right side are just Bruce. This fall he said the exact opposite: that he liked Nino on the right because it gave him more shooting options. Did he actually think that? Probably not, but he had to put together a top-9 with 8 left-shot forwards and justify the decisions to the press. He's had similar quotes about Coyle: whether he likes him more at wing or center largely depends on where he needs to play him that week.

I also don't really fault Nino for the trust comments. I sort of get why Zucker's been stapled to Granlund this year, but the fact that Nino never got a shot in that spot still bugs me. It's not like Zucker's been lighting the league on fire this year there.

This is all just typical roster squeeze stuff though: multiple parties trying to make an awkward situation work. It doesn't mean there's anything personal going on.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Thank you.

The quote from Bruce about not being as good on the right side are just Bruce. This fall he said the exact opposite: that he liked Nino on the right because it gave him more shooting options. Did he actually think that? Probably not, but he had to put together a top-9 with 8 left-shot forwards and justify the decisions to the press. He's had similar quotes about Coyle: whether he likes him more at wing or center largely depends on where he needs to play him that week.

I also don't really fault Nino for the trust comments. I sort of get why Zucker's been stapled to Granlund this year, but the fact that Nino never got a shot in that spot still bugs me. It's not like Zucker's been lighting the league on fire this year there.

This is all just typical roster squeeze stuff though: multiple parties trying to make an awkward situation work. It doesn't mean there's anything personal going on.

I don't think it's personal either...but definitely a certain amount of frustration from both sides that they cannot hide. Fenton was pretty desperate to lose Nino...and I don't think he's done. But we'll see about this.

Reactions: Identity404

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Nino will sleep with everyone's wife and sister down there, and make you all feel bad. He will also insult the quality of your BBQ, and vote Communist while wearing an Iron Maiden T shirt.

Send him back to us and we will send Rask back, in pieces if you wish. This is one time offer, and will expire in three years, so hurry, and act fast!
I don't have a wife, but I would get married just so Nino could sleep with her.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
I know, it's kind of strange. If I could switch, I would, just like I would stop torturing myself with Newcastle if i could. Certainly will be onboard the Cane Train come the playoffs.
I think i'll join too, if it's not of disturb. I'm clean, polite and you won't even notice me. I'll be the guy standing in the corner with a lampshade on his head that you pretend he's not there because seriously who the f*** is that guy with the lampshade on his head and for how long has he been in our house?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad