Confirmed with Link: Canes get Niederreiter for Rask!?!?

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
i wonder if there's any part of ferland that could check out emotionally based on how obviously they traded for a similar profile guy and plugged him right into his lunch. surely it's just business?

Probably wouldn’t help his case come free agency.

It’s in his best interest financially to have as good of a year as possible regardless of the fact that we’ve quite clearly brought in his replacement already.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Does he have a "look" on his face? It's so expressionless, we all just assumed it was the default resting face. No look of any sort is ever on it.
Yes! That is the "Too Much Windowpane" face! Flat effect, but with eyes that are dazed, and looking intermittently into other dimensions... unfortunately, hockey is not played in any of them.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
i wonder if there's any part of ferland that could check out emotionally based on how obviously they traded for a similar profile guy and plugged him right into his lunch. surely it's just business?

That's the risk you run when your ask is unreasonable. Dude might end up getting less than what the Canes initially pushed for.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I see that Nino has now 9 points in 10 games... which is good.

I hope it will click for Nino in Raleigh.
He was a highly touted prospect ... who was often subject to mismanagement ... (truly i mean !!)
At the Islanders, to start with, who drafted him, and then at the wilds at the end. Logically points were falling.
Looking at the tools he has, he can reach the 0.8 pts/game.

Hopefully he found his home.
time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad