Post-Game Talk: Canes def. Nucks - 3-2 (Miller x 2)

WHoll win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
On the ice embarrassing. Not just being bad but spending every dollar to the cap and being this bad.

Off the ice , employing “Alleged” predators / criminals like Tallon , virtanen , the leipsic. And the owners recent alleged abuse plus the fact the first female hire lasted 9 months and is suing the team …..

Unfinished business.
I may be well on the way to where you are. I am honestly wondering why I should even watch a game for the next 10 years. This team truly doesn’t have any realistic path to winning a Cup this decade, and that’s the only thing I care about, so what is the point here? I wish I could quit this shit. I’m not sure that I can, but I hope to.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Lol funny thing is I’m not sure if the Oilers would even consider him next year, unless he accepts a massive low ball offer
the-joker-heath-ledger.gif

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I may be well on the way to where you are. I am honestly wondering why I should even watch a game for the next 10 years. This team truly doesn’t have any realistic path to winning a Cup this decade, and that’s the only thing I care about, so what is the point here? I wish I could quit this shit. I’m not sure that I can, but I hope to.

You learn to check out. You didn’t know me before the 2011 let down. I won’t get in to all the details but I was a half season ticket holder, bought all the merch , would re listen to the games on the radio after watching them to get other perspective. All that stuff. I paid $800 to go to game 7. I was there.

Then we know what happened and …. I’ve been a bitter pessimistic person ever since. I just opened my eyes. Stopped buying the bullshit. Every year they re package the same garbage and change a slogan or paint a dressing room and all the fans rush back “maybe this is the year”. We couldn’t win a cup with 3 hall of famers and the deepest team I’ve ever seen. You think we are gonna win one with Nils Aman and Dakota Joshua on it? Lol. The team never wanted to rebuild because they want our money and we fall for it. Being mediocre still sells in this hockey crazed city. Being terrible probably doesn’t. They aren’t stupid, we are.

Reactions: alicia

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Things will turn around. Canucks are gonna go 22-0 to end the season and miss the draft lotto by 1 point

This guy gets it. These Canucks are the kids that waited to the last minute to do the assignment, turned it in and complained the teacher doesn't like them when he gets the grade he deserves.

Losers make excuses. This team has a lot of them right now.

Reactions: Magnum23

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
This is probably one of the easier seven game runs of the season. 6/7 teams projected to finish in the bottom fifteen before they play the Leafs.

The hardest game - Pits - is a home game. Albeit, it is on a b2b.

Devils, Kraken can’t get a save. Either way, if they are serious about turning it around, the winning has to be significant before that saturday night Toronto game
In that sense, I do agree - 6/7 teams projected to finish in the bottom 15 should result in more wins than losses. But those teams have played shockingly well. Even at home, with team in the state it is currently in we are not beating the Penguins - that's punching above their weight, something I just can't see. Even with the Devils and Kraken not being able to get a save, this team's offense looks so dead out there. Was there ever really a moment in this game at even strength where you thought that they were turning the pressure on? I didn't see it at all, which is a very telling statement about the state of a team who's offense is supposed to be what carries them.

Reactions: Peen

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
2 goals aside

I still hated Jt Millers game
I thought he skated better on the wing where he wasn’t caught floating as much. Still did, but he still skated decently hard for like 50 minutes of the game.

Not that it means anything but moral victories!

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks have been outscored 15-3 in third periods. And overall they were out-shot 35-17. So tonight's result was predictable. Outshot and out-chanced all night long, this game really shouldn't have been close.

Have to admit I got more of a kick watching the Raptors come back to beat the Heat with a fourth quarter blitz. I'll be shifting to more Raptors basketball.

I just can't get worked up about the Canucks any more. As long as the Aquilini's own this franchise, I could care less.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
This guy gets it. These Canucks are the kids that waited to the last minute to do the assignment, turned it in and complained the teacher doesn't like them when he gets the grade he deserves.

Losers make excuses. This team has a lot of them right now.

i love that you said "right now" at the end to show you still have hope.

a true fan.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaah

Ian Macintyre and Boudreau just now in the post game

iMac:
“you guys have been outscored 17-2 in the 3rd period, what needs to change?”

Boudreau:
“I don’t know…. I’m not a psychiatrist”

Boudreau deserves better than this team for sure, I hope he gets another chance after coaching this lame excuse of a "playoff roster". I still can't believe that there were people who had hope for this team reaching the playoffs with the defensive personnel we were planning to ice out there.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad