Post-Game Talk: Canes def. Nucks - 3-2 (Miller x 2)

WHoll win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I hate jersey tossing, and whoever does it should have a lifetime ban in the arena..IMO...Booing and chanting, cussing are completely legit, and sends the right message.

I wholeheartedly agree that Canuck fans deserve better than to see the team put themselves in an insurmountable pit for the 3rd year in a row.

Ticket buying fans have every right to show their ire this season.

it's a measure of our affluent society that people toss jerseys. and it's already lost it's sting.

to really get some attention you need to dump a dead orca in front of the ticket booth.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Wow, pretty much a lost season before the end of October. I didn't have high hopes for this roster, but didn't expect this.

It's impressive in a way.

will-ferrell-impressed.gif

Last edited:

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
It’s a lot of pressure, and I wonder what @mossey3535 thinks, but with the way our D looks, you basically will need Demko to spam a bunch of .950+ performances because teams will likely dictate a lot at ES.

I have no idea if he can turn it around this quickly.
He definitely can I thought he made some strides during the Carolina game even though the result was the same. Lots of time to grind out some solutions with two 3-day breaks coming up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad