Post-Game Talk: Canes @ Caps 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
GREAT play by alzner to drive the net on kuzya goal, and good on 92 for shooting the puck and then following it.

That was a long shift for the Kuz line, i was just starting to worry they'd been out too long amd would get scored on. Another thing i was wrong about

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
Does anyone else feel our playoff chances lie with Kuzy being the difference/xfactor? I'm talking the same way the Pens would rely on Malkin to get it going if Crosby doesn't will be the same way Kuzy needs to if it isn't an Ovi night.

I kinda feel that way, that he has to be what he can be for it to be a deep deep run this post season or another early exit. That's how high is ceiling is for me.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
You know there's more to hockey than Corsi right?

Yeah, but in this case it also matches eyeball test. First line hasnt looked dangerous last few games. At even strength anyway. But the other lines are looking great and we are winning. So i'm fine with it. Mainly i am just thrilled to see Kuz playing with some swagger (and effectiveness) again. That is so key to the longterm prospects of this team

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
Does anyone else feel our playoff chances lie with Kuzy being the difference/xfactor? I'm talking the same way the Pens would rely on Malkin to get it going if Crosby doesn't will be the same way Kuzy needs to if it isn't an Ovi night?

I kinda feel that way, that he has to be what he can be for it to be a deep deep run this post season or another early exit. That's how high is ceiling is for me.

Yes, Kuzy produces last year and we might have gotten past the Penguins.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Two against the Blackhawks.

They're getting crushed in possession just like they were at the start of the year when put together.

Two against the Hawks, one against the Pens, one against the Blues.
Possession numbers go up and down all the time, I don't see an issue with the top line's play right now.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Does anyone else feel our playoff chances lie with Kuzy being the difference/xfactor? I'm talking the same way the Pens would rely on Malkin to get it going if Crosby doesn't will be the same way Kuzy needs to if it isn't an Ovi night.

I think it's more than that. The way the lines are producing it's as if it doesn't matter that one or two lines aren't playing well because the other pick up the slack.

Sep 19, 2008
When the caps fam votes in sweet Caroline for the second intermission

SO GOOD

SO GOOD

SO GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad