Post-Game Talk: Canes @ Caps 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Everything seems to be going our way. On top of that we are playing well. Not much new to say. On to Ottawa.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Trying to score goals all the way through the end of games is such a rare thing to see. Connolly really wanted one late.

6 goals is not so much an outburst or puckluck, when we actually try to score quickly on every shift for the entire game.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Trying to score goals all the way through the end of games is such a rare thing to see. Connolly really wanted one late.

6 goals is not so much an outburst or puckluck, when we actually try to score quickly on every shift for the entire game.

The team is hungry right now. Thankfully the Metro is competitive, so there won't be any coasting to the playoffs. We should still be sharp even after game 82. No more turtling, always look for that extra goal.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Folks are going to get fat from Papa John's at this point. Great run Caps!

Never mention Pappa John's and runs in the same sentence.

Switched over to the NBCSN game. They flashed the state that the CAPS are averaging 5.83 goals a game in the last 6 games. That amount of goal production is going to win some games I think.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Was gonna watch the replay like I normally do and made the mistake of doing it on my roku app instead of my ps4 app...where I DID NOT have scores turned off, so I spoiled it for myself -_-...Watched the condensed highlights instead cause the drama was gone. Looked like they could score at will again, loved the "net front presence" on a lot of the goals. Orlov has a freaking BOMB. I with they'd put him on the top PP instead of Niskanen while Carlson is out. I know it puts a left shooting defender making that pass to Ovi but he's shown he's capable of doing it. Even if it's not as nice of a pass because of his handedness I'd love an umbrella with him on top launching bombs instead of the constant Ovi pass teams overplay now. Might back some people off Ovi and give him more space and time. Kuzy, JDub and Backy continue to roll. Man this team is hot right now, is that 15 straight games with points now? :o

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA

:handclap:

HAVE FAITH IN THE SYSTEM!

Do your worst... :D

MjdMlHd.jpg

Last edited:

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Burakovsky 8 points last 4 games and 10 in his last six.

The kid is coming around. We can talk about the importance of Kuzy all day for Caps to have success in playoffs - but if this kid gets going and performs - it's big time for the caps

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Nice win. Now, focus for tomorrow (or today:naughty:). Ottawa had 6 goals in a loss in their last game. Another high scoring affair?

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
combo Hillen/Gleason/Semin Appreciation Night.

Alternate the bobblehead handouts as people 'stream' in.

Or they could have given out Joe Corvo bobbleheads to celebrate his time with us as you enter the Verizon Center and take them back as you leave.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
:laugh: At the bored papas, that have sat through countless stinkers over the years, and the bobblehead speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad