OT: Canes Board Lounge IX: You Can't Lock this out (Until it hits 1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Florida is god awful. Should be 'Bama in this game.

Thankfully Henderson and Mississippi are exposing them as the frauds they are.

PS - Anyone have the link to our March Madness group? I'm on my lap top all day. Thnx :)

WWAD

Aug 20, 2009
Pac 12 got screwed the most.

When your regular season champ loses to Cal Poly and SDSU at home it's hard to complain about getting screwed. They got five teams in the tournament, and while some of them got screwed in seeding and getting shipped off to far away regions, many of their match-ups actually look fairly favorable.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Season 3 of BB. Well, let's just say I preferred Season 2 a lot better. Don't get the hype at all.

I've literally tried starting the first episode of season 2 three times now, only to get distracted and do something else and/or continue watching Weeds.

But once I'm finished with Weeds, I'll probably go back.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I've literally tried starting the first episode of season 2 three times now, only to get distracted and do something else and/or continue watching Weeds.

But once I'm finished with Weeds, I'll probably go back.

If you like hypothesizing about things you'll like Season 2. If you like action more, Season 3 will be better. Just feel like Season 3 didn't have enough twists for my liking.

But anyways. START SEASON 2.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
If you like hypothesizing about things you'll like Season 2. If you like action more, Season 3 will be better. Just feel like Season 3 didn't have enough twists for my liking.

But anyways. START SEASON 2.

I'm on the fifth season of eight of Weeds. Let me finish this first.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Thanks for the screwjob, NCAA. Unfreakingbelievable. There won't be any Carolina-State trash talk for much longer because we'll both be out by the first weekend. Ugh.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Kinda expect 'Bama to be left out, but it's still annoying. We blew a couple big leads so really it's our fault, but, that said, we're easily better than quite a few teams that are in.

I'm going hard for Ole Miss. Marshall Henderson is a white reincarnation of Reggie Miller.

#winning

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Kinda expect 'Bama to be left out, but it's still annoying. We blew a couple big leads so really it's our fault, but, that said, we're easily better than quite a few teams that are in.

I'm going hard for Ole Miss. Marshall Henderson is a white reincarnation of Reggie Miller.

#winning

Henderson is... something, all right.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Thanks for the screwjob, NCAA. Unfreakingbelievable. There won't be any Carolina-State trash talk for much longer because we'll both be out by the first weekend. Ugh.

Why did we get screwed? I think it's pretty clear that both State and UNC earned very little more than the 8th seeds they were given. Not to mention this is a good year to be an 8 seed, with no one having any idea if the 1 seeds can we.

Prediction: At least one of UNC/State wins their round of 32 matchup against a 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad