OT: Canes Board Lounge IX: You Can't Lock this out (Until it hits 1,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Third reply, I got the best facebook banner ever :D

facebook_zps39bbd79a.png

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I can't deal with this kind of stuff man. Makes me sick to my stomach.

That's 20 moms and 20 dads going through hell right now.

Prayers go out to everyone involved.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
What in the flying **** is wrong with this world we live in?

Thinking about all the children that won't be able to love their lives because of this is gut-wrenching.

I keep thinking about how that school is 15-20 minutes from the town in which I lived until I was five.

This is such a terrible tragedy.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
my new favorite t-shirt :D

thumb.aspx

On another, more cheerful note....

Your incessant pro-Bama-ism really makes it hard to keep my preference as Bama over Notre Dame.

It's really tough to pick who I despise more, but that answer is still ND until you push me over the edge. :laugh:

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Sadly this Notre Dame team reminds me WAY too much of the 2002 Ohio State Luckeyes. By no metric were they the best team in the nation that year... except on the scoreboard. I'm REALLY hoping this Notre Dame team takes a similar route.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Sadly this Notre Dame team reminds me WAY too much of the 2002 Ohio State Luckeyes. By no metric were they the best team in the nation that year... except on the scoreboard.

I absolutely detest Ohio State, but isn't the scoreboard the only metric that matters? Especially when they beat the only other undefeated team in a bowl game./

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
On another, more cheerful note....

Your incessant pro-Bama-ism really makes it hard to keep my preference as Bama over Notre Dame.

It's really tough to pick who I despise more, but that answer is still ND until you push me over the edge. :laugh:

Far superior team + Nick Saban + 5 weeks to prepare against a glorified FCS team / freshman QB = Outcome is predetermined

(If ya didn't get the subtle hint I'm trying to push you over the edge just cause it'd be funny)

BTW, FWIW, I bought that shirt, Hopefully it makes it's way up here by the 7th :D

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Apparently Winston-Salem State is playing in the Division II championship. They are down 14-0 in the 2nd however.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Why do people question Brad Stevens for staying at Butler? I'm sure he knows that programs like Duke and Syracuse are going to be open in the next 2-4 years.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I'm sure this is going to jinx it, but since I changed my team name seven weeks ago to the "Overlord Anton Babchuks" in ONE of my leagues, I'm undefeated in BOTH.

Praise be. :laugh:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
So...if I somehow get 19.02 points from Chris Johnson, I'm moving on to the championship game.

I really had some unfortunate choices this week though. Such as:

Cruz(4.5) and Wayne(4.4) dressed over Brown(19.6).
Houston D (16) dressed over Arizona D(26)
Ravens kicker(6) dressed over Texans kicker(18)

Last edited:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Well...that game was...exciting?

Good news is that the one truly exciting play of the game was Johnson getting me enough points to win the week.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Dear Rockets:

Please figure your **** out. How do you punk the Knicks a day after getting blown out by f***ing Toronto? :laugh: And ya been doing this all season. Way to many highs and lows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad