Post-Game Talk: Canadiens at Rangers - November 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Great game.

Easiest shutout of Henrik's career I still think was Game 3 ECQF vs. Atlanta. They scored like the first shift in the game? That was total domination.

Thing I like about this game is all the lines and players contributed. Fast is getting more comfortable. He's going to be a fine player, people were getting on him a little early. Not everyone who comes up is going to stick immediately.

The Hagelin hate here is hilarious. He was a fine complimentary player his first two years. He's had every role possible. He's playing with two rookies now one of which can't drink for another two years so he's the defensively responsible one. Also he's playing with more finesse skill guys now as opposed to his first few years when he was grinding with Cally or doing all the grinding for Richards and Gaborik. He'll end up with 15-17 goals again and everyone will scratch their heads saying how.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Great effort.

Really outstanding team effort

Happy for henke and entire defense

Nash continues to impress.

Effort and execution wins games.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
I'm a fan of fighting in the moments like Prust/Lundqvist. Sticking up for teammates type of fighting. The staged crap, anything off of faceoffs, can leave.

I find it strange that anyone who knows professional hockey would even contest this fact. You are totally correct. What Klein did matters. I am so happy to see that response from him.

Edit: anybody who flippantly remarks that the Rangers 'won the game because Klein fought' is trolling, unless they are actually stupid enough to believe the fight was crucial to winning the game. That person is pretending to know more than the players on the team, and I will always say that the players know what counts, not some BS poster.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
This whole glass is on the team for tuffness stuff needs to end Klein is just as good of a fighter and stands up for his teammates unlike glass who only seems to get involved with fighter for no reason

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
An excellent game. No passengers tonight. Everyone did their job. Everyone played well. Kudos to Klein for sticking up for his goalie. Not easy going at Prust who beat him pretty easily. IMO--someone should have stepped up and Kevin did it.

MSL was awesome. I thought Kreider was as well. 7 shots on goal--5 hits and a takeaway. A few nice defensive plays as well. Hagelin was another very effective player. 6 shots on goal including a goal and 3 hits--great skating game for him.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
My gravestone will read:

" RIP h0ckeyman, he was really special...until the great John / Dom Moore incident of 2014. After that he was absolute crap."

:cry::cry:

"Respected poster. Except he voted for John Moore by accident that one time."

lol You can't even take that back man, it's on your permanent record now.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Yes because I'm saying that.

Well what are you saying? In what way was that important? The Rangers were already winning and Montreal wasn't even pushing back.

Are Hank and Klein better friends now, will Hank stop more pucks in the future?

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
That's perhaps a maybe. At best.

Possibly.

Well what are you saying? In what way was that important? The Rangers were already winning and Montreal wasn't even pushing back.

Are Hank and Klein better friends now, will Hank stop more pucks in the future?

yes, it's similar to pricking their fingers and becoming blood brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad