Canadian Soccer Part III

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Yup, they also revealed Ottawa's inaugural home kit:

Atletico Ottawa unveils jersey, adding blue to familiar red and white - Sportsnet.ca

EZHxxntWsAEDNG9

It's pretty nice tbh; I'll definitely have one.

Yeah I think I'll be picking one up as well. I love that they did not stray far from the Atleti brand.

In other news Halifax is coming back to training on Monday, likely some positive CPL news to follow this coming week.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

A year later and the CPL has this statement to show.. Not good enough.

The problem is that the incident did not take place in CPL action, it was the Canadian Championship. Canada Soccer has jurisdiction over the case and they are the ones who deserve your scorn for this fiasco.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The problem is that the incident did not take place in CPL action, it was the Canadian Championship. Canada Soccer has jurisdiction over the case and they are the ones who deserve your scorn for this fiasco.
The league could still do more in terms of a statement, condemn the action more or something like that.

Since I posted that tweet though the players wrote a letter of support towards coach Reynders.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
New format announced for 2022 WC qualifying.

2022 FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) - Wikipedia

It's better for us.

They still have a long road but now they have a chance to actually get in the final round robin. Not a hex anymore, it's a group of 8.
Not only do we have our best chance at qualification in years, we also get a many more competitive games over the next 2 years. Gives our young core some time to gel more.

Reactions: Tuggy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad