Canadian Division (Canada Cup) Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
You wouldn’t beat McDavid in a 7 game series either

Seriously such an offensively inept team. Congrats you beat the Leafs when they had nothing to play for.

Two OT wins and Habs fans are back to their insufferable selves I see
Better than Leafs fans boasting about a series sweep against the Habs. And please don't give me the excuse that the Leafs didn't try hard tonight and let the Habs win. The Habs missed key players and still get a win. Playoff start and most our injured players will be back. Can't wait for the playoff.:thumbu:

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
So the laffs supposed to be this big powerhouse losing to MTL who was missing Gallagher, Price, Weber, Tatar, Byron, Drouin...

Not saying the habs a good, they are not, but the hype around the laffs......

You realize teams lose every night in this league right? Didn't you learn anything from your fall from grace after 10 games? You know, where certain Hab fans were literally using the word "dynasty "?

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Cool.

You do know the regular season doesn't mean much when it comes to the playoffs right?
Looks even worse for the Oilers. McDavid's numbers are far below his regular season ones. No Sens/entire Western conference to beat on. Price was the best player in the playoffs last year.

Can't wait for the excuses when the Oilers or Leafs start losing to a fairly injured Habs roster.

Reactions: overlords

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Habs are 5-2 vs the Oilers and the only team McDavid is being dumped on by. Don't know what world you live in. Drai also has 3 points and along with McDavid are minus players against the Habs. McDavid would have hit 100 points already if the Habs weren't in this division.
The Oilers haven't had a smooth season exactly, basically starting in the toilet and then having ups and downs, trending upwards. We'll see what the Habs vs Oilers looks like next week when the teams face off two more times. It might not be the Habs domination you are dreaming of

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Spoken like someone dreading that Habs in 5 playoff loss. That's if Edmonton doesn't end up losing in 7. I'll give Toronto the Jets. They should be able to take care of that.

Lol I can’t wait til the Habs get swept out of the playoffs

Have fun with Danault trying to shut down Matthews and Marner or McDavid and Draisatl over a 7 game series

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
You realize teams lose every night in this league right? Didn't you learn anything from your fall from grace after 10 games? You know, where certain Hab fans were literally using the word "dynasty "?
You do realize that's rich AF coming from a leafs fan? Your team hasn't won a playoff round since 2004!!!!! and your fellow fans are going around HF like you've been the best team in the league for a decade.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Better than Leafs fans boasting about a series sweep against the Habs. And please don't give me the excuse that the Leafs didn't try hard tonight and let the Habs win. The Habs missed key players and still get a win. Playoff start and most our injured players will be back. Can't wait for the playoff.:thumbu:

You do know the Leafs still have a 5-3 record against the Habs right? Leafs have nothing to play for

I agree on being excited for the playoffs tho, will be fun watching Habs fans vanish from the main boards

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Top 5 goalie, top 5 pest, #1 D, top 5 fastest skater in the league and great PKer, and two decent top 6 forwards. Yeah they'd make a difference.
Top 5 goalie half a decade ago. He's literally been bottom third of the league for 4 years now.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
You do know the Leafs still have a 5-3 record against the Habs right? Leafs have nothing to play for

I agree on being excited for the playoffs tho, will be fun watching Habs fans vanish from the main boards
I’m not here for the debate but you sound quite miserable. You should avoid generalizing and stereotyping all habs fans in every second one of your posts.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
I’m not here for the debate but you sound quite miserable. You should avoid generalizing and stereotyping all habs fans in every second one of your posts.

Not miserable in the slightest. But resorting to personal attacks is always classy. Have a nice night

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Personally I want nothing to do with TO in the playoffs if I'm Montreal. The one thing I do like however, is that all the pressure is on them. If things do go south early for TO, it could snowball.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
You do realize that's rich AF coming from a leafs fan? Your team hasn't won a playoff round since 2004!!!!! and your fellow fans are going around HF like you've been the best team in the league for a decade.

Strangely I haven't seen any of them use the word "dynasty", yet I read it 10 games in this year. I don’t think I would throw many stones when my fanbase calls the police over body checks.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Still not sure who the Leafs should play Jets or Montreal in round 1. Jets have the star power and Montreal has the workourbuttsoff power.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Not miserable in the slightest. But resorting to personal attacks is always classy. Have a nice night
Based off your posts, you shouldn’t be talking about class. Goodnight.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Still not sure who the Leafs should play Jets or Montreal in round 1. Jets have the star power and Montreal has the workourbuttsoff power.

Two dangerous teams to play in the playoffs.

Winnipeg has some game breakers who are underperforming right now. They also have one of the best goaltenders in the world.

Habs have a lot of depth and some guys that I definitely don’t want the Leafs to have to deal with in the playoffs.

Jets are on a downward spiral so if I chose today it would be them. Either way though it won’t be an easy series.

If I were Edmonton though I’d definitely want to get Winnipeg. They have no answer for McDavid at this stage and I think Montreal could make his life difficult.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Strangely I haven't seen any of them use the word "dynasty", yet I read it 10 games in this year. I don’t think I would throw many stones when my fanbase calls the police over body checks.
Chara tried to murder patches that's a fact and let's not go there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad