Canadian Division (Canada Cup) Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
As a Jets fan, I really don't even want to see the playoffs. I don't mind boring hockey if it's good, I don't mind exciting hockey if it's awful. But I can't stand boring, bad hockey, and that's all that this team seems to be able to do. We'll be lucky to win 2 playoff games this year, might as well just get it over and done with.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Excuses are excuses. Hope you guys can make it to the second round to face the Habs.

You wouldn’t beat McDavid in a 7 game series either

Seriously such an offensively inept team. Congrats you beat the Leafs when they had nothing to play for.

Two OT wins and Habs fans are back to their insufferable selves I see

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
So the laffs supposed to be this big powerhouse losing to MTL who was missing Gallagher, Price, Weber, Tatar, Byron, Drouin...

Not saying the habs a good, they are not, but the hype around the laffs......

well they had won 5 in a row before this but we all know really good teams never lose, especially in OT

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
So the laffs supposed to be this big powerhouse losing to MTL who was missing Gallagher, Price, Weber, Tatar, Byron, Drouin...

It's a nothing game for Toronto, even if we won it wouldn't have mattered lol. We just want to get to the playoffs healthy

Reactions: The Big Swede13

The Big Swede13

Sep 2, 2019

I mean Keefe wasn't even trying in the 3rd it was so blatant. He was litterally playing the heck out of the 4th line and throwing guys left and right that havent played together all year. Montreal played better but thats to be expected from a team thats much hungrier.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head

Are you implying those 6 scabs are difference makers lol

Leafs have nothing to play for they are winning the division with their eyes closed

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013

Seriously such an offensively inept team. Congrats you beat the Leafs when they had nothing to play for.

Habs are 5-2 vs the Oilers and the only team McDavid is being dumped on by. Don't know what world you live in. Drai also has 3 points and along with McDavid are minus players against the Habs. McDavid would have hit 100 points already if the Habs weren't in this division.

Reactions: Theodore450

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa

Leafs are missing Andersen, Hyman, Holl, and then Foligno went down injured.

It’s not really uncommon for teams missing key players to still be able to win games. Habs have depth.

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario

They just won 5 in a row and they’ve been sitting 1st in the division for the whole year lmao.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
The Habs trapped all game with all they had even in 3v3

They were so scared of Matthews and Marner :laugh:

The Leafs were disinterested and barely skating and you still barely won in OT

You shouldn’t be this excited lmao
How did the Habs trap in OT? They had the puck for like .. 85% of it.

The salt is strong with this one.

Chadstudsky

Nov 19, 2008
Ottawa
Are you implying those 6 scabs are difference makers lol

Leafs have nothing to play for they are winning the division with their eyes closed

Top 5 goalie, top 5 pest, #1 D, top 5 fastest skater in the league and great PKer, and two decent top 6 forwards. Yeah they'd make a difference.

Reactions: sharks9

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario
Habs are 5-2 vs the Oilers and the only team McDavid is being dumped on by. Don't know what world you live in. Drai also has 3 points and along with McDavid are minus players against the Habs. McDavid would have hit 100 points already if the Habs weren't in this division.
You know regular season head-to-head doesn’t mean shit right ?

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
You do know McDavid has 6 points in the last 2 against the Habs right?

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The Jets have scored a whopping 10 goals in the 7 game losing streak.

Scheifele has fallen from 5th in league scoring to 13th. Connor has 1 point in the last 5. Wheeler is broken. Dubois is invisible.

never should have traded laine

GoBuds14

Dec 15, 2015
Top 5 goalie, top 5 pest, #1 D, top 5 fastest skater in the league and great PKer, and two decent top 6 forwards. Yeah they'd make a difference.
A top 5 goalie? He hasn’t been a top 15 statistical goalie in about a half decade now

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
never should have traded laine
Maybe, maybe not. The way the team has folded like a cheap suit down the stretch it certainly makes one question the team leadership and the actual ability of some of the "star" players.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

Spoken like someone dreading that Habs in 5 playoff loss. That's if Edmonton doesn't end up losing in 7. I'll give Toronto the Jets. They should be able to take care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad