OT - NO POLITICS Calm down & step back - (please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
It’s going to get a lot worse for those states that were defiant. You could see it in the CDC map. It was going west and south. We up here need to keep doing what has gotten us through this in Mass.
Law of Life is real ~ there is always a balance. We are watching this unfold whether we know it consciously or not.

Man reaps what he sows

Massachusetts for one thing is at or near the top for intelligence, education, and basically people having their shit together % wise

obviously not all but well more than many other states

I’m hoping the rally in Tulsa is indoors and people are left to their own whether to social distancing and wearing mask

sometimes seeing is believing and we need to have a case study

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
they were supposed to distance them , but it didn't happen.. They closed the lockerooms, so all the kids got dressed in the parking lot. They all came in and sat together while they put skates on..

Well, he got on the ice last night. Was pretty much what I expected, everyone followed the rules in the lobby, and the locker rooms (no more than 8 people, all distanced, all wearing masks), but as soon as they hit the ice all bets were off. I just gritted my teeth and watched. I mean I saw what I expected, I guess.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Well, he got on the ice last night. Was pretty much what I expected, everyone followed the rules in the lobby, and the locker rooms (no more than 8 people, all distanced, all wearing masks), but as soon as they hit the ice all bets were off. I just gritted my teeth and watched. I mean I saw what I expected, I guess.

We had different coaches last night, they followed the rules as best they could. They were older 40's and 50's. The coaches that didn't follow were both in mid 20's...

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Is the Citizens Bank app the worst app of all time, or does that distinction get awarded to the Citizens Bank app?

holy shit it’s atrocious. I think it’s down a good 75 percent of the time i try to open it

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
We had different coaches last night, they followed the rules as best they could. They were older 40's and 50's. The coaches that didn't follow were both in mid 20's...

The people running the skills camp were the main tenant of the rink (a hockey academy) so I think it was sorta like they can do as they please. Last night was the first of two sessions, we’ll do the other Monday and then be done with it. His HS team got ice in the same rink and did limit it to 10 kids so we’ll stick with that from here out.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I'm playing hooky and going to the beach tomorrow. And by playing hooky I mean I told my boss because I'm not an asshole that calls out of work when I'm not sick.

Anywho, a friend is at Nahant today and sent a picture of one of those giant jellyfish that are around that had washed up on shore.

2020 truly is the year that keeps giving.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I'm playing hooky and going to the beach tomorrow. And by playing hooky I mean I told my boss because I'm not an asshole that calls out of work when I'm not sick.

Anywho, a friend is at Nahant today and sent a picture of one of those giant jellyfish that are around that had washed up on shore.

2020 truly is the year that keeps giving.

Only 196 more days to go....

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Ha! Yeah, we've been waiting for them to open up. Usually it's on the holiday weekend but it was delayed because of the new rules about distancing, etc. We actually took the girls once so far, and it was brutal. They were too young and at one point we had all three melting down, bawling their eyes out. And the movie we went to see was second, so it didn't start until way late. To the point where I was the only one awake.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I’m looking forward to getting into bed with my book.

Only thing I don’t like about summer. It’s light out later than my bedtime

Reactions: eightspokedb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad