C/W Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Ässät, Liiga (2018, 3rd, MTL) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
said on the Habs board but when he bulks up and adds some muscle he's going to be a beast for the Habs. The skill and hockey sense is there, he just needs to add strength and get another year of development going in Finland.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Looks good from the highlights I've seen. Apologies for other Wings fans being cringe.

I guess both teams being happy with who they got isn't a viable option because people think someone needs to "lose" for them to "win"
It is though, but its tough with all the cringe RW posts like this one above.

Theres even a RW fan that posts regular updates on Zadina and Veleno in our Out of town thread...

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
It is though, but its tough with all the cringe RW posts like this one above.

Theres even a RW fan that posts regular updates on Zadina and Veleno in our Out of town thread...
Just based off this site and Redd1t, a lot of other Wings fans seem to have a large inferiority complex right now. I guess we're not used to being bad. As someone who tries hard to remain realistic, it's more than a little annoying.

Last edited:

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Just based off this site and Redd1t, a lot of other Wings fans seem to have a large inferiority complex right now. I guess we're not used too being bad.
You see it lots with teams that have struggled recently and then have the fortunes turned a bit. 2018 draft looks good for the Wings right now so the fans have something to be hopeful for - that said its about 4 years too early to be celebrating anything about this draft.

Thanks for bringing some reason.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Just based off this site and Redd1t, a lot of other Wings fans seem to have a large inferiority complex right now. I guess we're not used to being bad. As someone who tries hard to remain realistic, it's more than a little annoying.
Theres gonna be this type in every fan base, though, so its to be expected.

Tbh even most habs fan are annoying with Kotkaniemi, or were, now hes most likely an elite 1C in their minds.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Beauty shot by Kotka. Loved him before the draft thought he’d be a great pick at 10 before he had his late surge on the rankings and it was clear he wouldn’t be available.

Good pick by the Habs, best centre in the draft.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
By no metric is Zadina a good skater.
What lol. The dude doesn't have blazing speed but his edging and agility is fantastic. Speed alone =/= a good skater. Marner doesn't have that great top end speed but I would still consider him a great skater.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Holy **** I dont care about Zadina. He wouldnt do **** here with Danault as his center. Makes sense for Detroit because they have Larkin. I guess it's impossible for both teams to be equally happy.
The irony... You were posting in the Zadina thread defending Kotk a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad