C/W Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Ässät, Liiga (2018, 3rd, MTL) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirlcath

Johnny Mony and Cathy
Jul 9, 2018
Calgary
This guys vision is insane. I think his point totals could've been even higher in Liiga with some more puck luck. His shift by shifts had me droolin at points. The ability to read what's happening next is second to none with this guy and once he builds strength and smooths out his skating, he's going to be an absolute force.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
This guys vision is insane. I think his point totals could've been even higher in Liiga with some more puck luck. His shift by shifts had me droolin at points. The ability to read what's happening next is second to none with this guy and once he builds strength and smooths out his skating, he's going to be an absolute force.
hoping the habs have at least two legitimate top 2 C's with him and poehling in the next couple of years

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
He is amazing. I don't know if he is going to be a Barkov clone in NHL level. But he got tremendous potential IMO. He can be a dominant #1 center. He got all tools. Great shot, elite hockey sens, great passing ability, he is calm with the puck, he got very good hands, he can play in defense zone, he can hit.

Just add more muscle and work in his skating. Just that. At 18 years old (got 18 years old just few weeks ago).

If we re-draft this draft in 5 years, maybe he is going #2. Svechnikov is amazing, but Kotkaniemi too. If he work hard at every aspect of his game, he is going to be a amazing player in NHL.

I'm really happy with this pick.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
He is amazing. I don't know if he is going to be a Barkov clone in NHL level. But he got tremendous potential IMO. He can be a dominant #1 center. He got all tools. Great shot, elite hockey sens, great passing ability, he is calm with the puck, he got very good hands, he can play in defense zone, he can hit.

Just add more muscle and work in his skating. Just that. At 18 years old (got 18 years old just few weeks ago).

If we re-draft this draft in 5 years, maybe he is going #2. Svechnikov is amazing, but Kotkaniemi too. If he work hard at every aspect of his game, he is going to be a amazing player in NHL.

I'm really happy with this pick.
Same here. So happy we picked him over the more popular Zadina.

JK2K

Mar 13, 2017
I truly believe this pick will mean the end of Timmons scouting staff in Montreal.
GM soon to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->