C Ty Dellandrea - Flint Firebirds, OHL (2018, 13th, DAL)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
If he's ready, he's ready. His offensive game can be worked on at this level over time I'm not really concerned about that. Hopefully he proves he deserves to be up here this season but he's gonna have to reallyyyy impress. I don't really think it's the offensive production the Stars are concerned about though, they wanna see that he can defend, kill penalties, take faceoffs, be competitive etc. At this level just as successfully as he did in juniors. If he can do that I could see him making the lineup in a bottom 6 role for the season with occassional top 6 chances. They aren't looking for him to dominate the scoresheet in preseason or something I don't think they really expect that to happen. A goal or assist here or there wouldn't hurt his chances though

Reactions: Tryamkin

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'm allways amazed at how many faceoffs he takes and wins . The checking part of his game was already ready for the pros when he played AHL games at the end of last season.

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Another 3 points for him tonight. 12 points in his last 3 games now, 28 in his last 10 games

He really meshes well with Riley Piercey, who's numbers also skyrocketed since being traded to Flint. Both players have been outstanding together and seem to elevate eachother.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Another update: 34 points in his last 12 games

Another 2 goals + 1 assist game. That's 5 straight games now with 3 more points. He's had 2 goals in each of the 5 games

Reactions: Dominance

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Sm-Liiga debut tonight, road game vs HPK

2nd line*. Turkulainen-Dellandrea-Lambert
- Turkulainen is JYP leader in points this season
and scored 42 points in 58 games last season.

*Basically the first line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dominance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad