C Ty Dellandrea - Flint Firebirds, OHL (2018, 13th, DAL)

Benn14

Mar 16, 2013
Vancouver BC
Always been a fan. Thought he was a solid pick

3rd liner at the least you would think? And Dallas doesn't have much as far as C's go

Is he playing with Lambert?

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Nobody ever talks about this kid I don't get it

He'd be talked about on a daily basis if he was a Leafs pick. But in all honesty I don't think his upside is all that exciting either. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be another Radek Faksa for the Stars, which is valuable, but not something that gets the whole hockey world thrilled about him.

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
5 shot attempts in first (3 on goal).
He’s always been a guy that loves to shoot the puck, such a good shot. He can definitely bury it from distance, I think he could play all over the Stars lineup and do a good job once he’s comfortable and acclimated at the NHL level. Him with Faksa in a third line role would be a great duo and then add in Kivirantaa to the LW and that line would be the ultimate checking, 3rd line imo.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah an interesting read. He is Canadian, not sure if you meant a prospect for an American NHL team. Still bugs me to see Brad Lambert as a Finnish wunderkind.

Yeah I suspected as much, but was too lazy to check it :) Mostly I meant North American, the point being how he found the larger ice odd, the different angles and role as a center. What European players experience, in reverse...

canuck2010

Dec 21, 2010
Yeah I suspected as much, but was too lazy to check it :) Mostly I meant North American, the point being how he found the larger ice odd, the different angles and role as a center. What European players experience, in reverse...

No big deal just wanted to show the flag lol.

Reactions: Dominance and CLW

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Didn’t think he would be ready this season, but after two games he’s been awesome and he deserves to stick around for awhile. Noticed him every shift in a good way

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
No points yet, but the kid can play. PK Time, PP Time, Grinds hard all over the ice, very good on the faceoff dot.

With the injuries, he has been promoted to top line, centering Dickinson and Gurianov.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Liked him in his draft year. He looked great against Detroit last night. Great skater, smart plays, good motor, skilled.

Reactions: Dominance

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Congrats to Ty! Got an assist too, I remember being shocked that he went so early since I hoped he might fall to the Habs in the 2nd round but I'm glad to see him succeed!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad