C Servac Petrovsky - Owen Sound Attack, OHL (2022, 185th, MIN)

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I'm very interested in this kid. Has produced everywhere he's been and is on the younger side for this draft.

Can anyone tell me more about him?
2 way center who likes to shoot the puck. Can also play down low on the powerplay as a set up man. Fairly strong skater and face off man. He’s a prototypical modern 2 way C. During the Hlinka Gretzky Cup semi final against Finland, he effectively shut down Joakim Kemell. He’s listed as a C rating on Central Scouting but I think he could easily climb to B. He’s playing and producing on a very young Attack team.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
2 way center who likes to shoot the puck. Can also play down low on the powerplay as a set up man. Fairly strong skater and face off man. He’s a prototypical modern 2 way C. During the Hlinka Gretzky Cup semi final against Finland, he effectively shut down Joakim Kemell. He’s listed as a C rating on Central Scouting but I think he could easily climb to B. He’s playing and producing on a very young Attack team.

That's awesome to hear, I am really intrigued by this kid. Will keep an eye on him the rest of the way.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Was probably the best Attack forward tonight. They lost 7-4 but Petrovsky had 2 assists and won 16/23 faceoffs. Could be a perfect 4th line C at the WJC.

He has also been playing on the PK and one of his assists today was shorthanded.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellwar9

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
For me personally possible 3nd/4rd rounder with a real chance for the 2nd round for now. For a long time we didn't have a ppg player in the CHL league in the draft year. I hope he keeps it.

Reactions: Antiillafire

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Servac is really good at hockey. And he still has not started using one of his biggest weapons, a shot. I think he has a good chance of getting to the WJC.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
0+2 today’s game and had a career (OHL) high in shots. Here’s his second assist, gets hit hard in the corner but continues battling down low, wins the board battle than sets up his guy in front of the net.

Last edited:

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
I can’t believe he’s not getting more love from people making rankings. His PPG among OHL 2022 eligible forwards is top 5 and he’s elite defensively. For anyone doubting the ladder, watch Sweden or Finland vs Slovakia at HGC

Don't worry. Scouts from NHL teams are not blind. If he has the skills, they will see it.

buzzer beater

Oct 24, 2018
It was good to see him score 2 goals tonight. I came to watch McTavish and was impressed with Petrovsky and the level of energy he brings to his line.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
He is tied for 3rd in points among U18 skaters. The players in front of him eligible in 2022: Wright (1st overall). Tied with him: Poitras (Late first round, early second), Nelson (mid to late first round).

Reactions: Elvs

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Really impressed with this kid’s motor and defensive game as a 17 year old center in the WJC so far. Flashing some good skill, too. I’m going to have to check out some Owen Sound games. Could this kid be a surprise 2nd rounder? I’m a Yotes fan, and we’ll have about 25% of all picks in that round by the time the draft rolls around, so I’m curious. lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00