C Servac Petrovsky - Owen Sound Attack, OHL (2022, 185th, MIN)

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
1 goal, 12/21 face offs won, and first star in Owen sounds game 1 win vs Flint. Shut down Othmann’s line. I wonder if he goes higher in the draft based on his floor as a defensive, face off winning centre?

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
1 goal, 12/21 face offs won, and first star in Owen sounds game 1 win vs Flint. Shut down Othmann’s line. I wonder if he goes higher in the draft based on his floor as a defensive, face off winning centre?
Players like that tend to be mid 2nd round picks. So I guess it depends on what you consider high in the draft

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
He's a little weak on his skates currently, gets knocked over a lot. Has a decent frame to build on though, and good defensively. Good stickwork, hand-eye. Excellent in transition carrying the puck. I like him as an end of 2nd rounder to beginning of fourth range.

Reactions: degustator

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
He's a little weak on his skates currently, gets knocked over a lot. Has a decent frame to build on though, and good defensively. Good stickwork, hand-eye. Excellent in transition carrying the puck. I like him as an end of 2nd rounder to beginning of fourth range.
I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see him picked late on the first day.

Reactions: hellwar9

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see him picked late on the first day.
Seems to be a bit of a riser for sure. Personally, and this is very clearly just me, I like Guindon better on his team. Petrovsky probably has the higher ceiling, but Guindon has a higher floor I think. Petrovsky will go probably an entire round or two before Guindon though.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
Was expecting him earlier. I am kind of baffled at my Bruins who went center-heavy in this draft and then this kid sits there in the 6th round and they don’t bite.
It almost seems like going to canadian major junior route hurts Slovak draft position, I mean Martin Chromiak was also generally expected to go way earlier than 5th round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad