C Jack Hughes - USNTDP (2019 Draft) Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
It's truly embarrassing seeing many of my fellow Devils' fans act so immaturely and insecure regarding Hughes. They even make up false narratives to make constant condescending, valueless posts.

No one has ever said Hughes is trash. No one has ever said Hughes isn't a great player. When someone says he needs to work on XYZ OR he had a rough game, they aren't saying he sucks. Grow up people.

Likewise, when someone says Kakko is also a great player and may have closed the gap to Hughes, that isn't some ludicrous pie in the sky statement at this point. Nor, again, is it saying Hughes sucks.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Even if that Slovakia team isn't very good, today is what you want to see.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
It's truly embarrassing seeing many of my fellow Devils' fans act so immaturely and insecure regarding Hughes. They even make up false narratives to make constant condescending, valueless posts.

No one has ever said Hughes is trash. No one has ever said Hughes isn't a great player. When someone says he needs to work on XYZ OR he had a rough game, they aren't saying he sucks. Grow up people.

Likewise, when someone says Kakko is also a great player and may have closed the gap to Hughes, that isn't some ludicrous pie in the sky statement at this point. Nor, again, is it saying Hughes sucks.
Love to get angry and moan when the guy my favorite team is going to pick has an awesome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad