C Jack Hughes - USNTDP (2019 Draft) Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Too lazy to skate back hard to retrieve the puck on the PP, allowing Russian player to pick his pocket, and feed his countryman in front for a shortie. Are you telling me that the fastest player in the draft can't beat someone in a foot race the length of the ice, even with a head start?
Not a good look.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Too lazy to skate back hard to retrieve the puck on the PP, allowing Russian player to pick his pocket, and feed his countryman in front for a shortie. Are you telling me that the fastest player in the draft can't beat someone in a foot race the length of the ice, even with a head start?
Not a good look.

It was just a classic example of a player losing focus for a couple of seconds. Happens all the time at that level. He will learn. This time it really cost his team.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Not a good look.
Maybe he drops to 31 for the Bruins.

Reactions: JayF and sammystl5

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Yeah, hitting crossbar twice in Overtime is the most coward-like thing ive ever seen in this tournament
He just can't win. Hes choked in big times during big tournaments. He just doesn't win. This was one of the best teams ever and they got bounced. Last year in the U20 he had a breakaway and missed and then had 7 seconds to try and create something and fired the worst wrister I've ever seen from the blueline. He just doesn't have the ice in his veins that a prospect of his caliber should have.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have to get offended. This kid is an excellent talent but he has things to work on as every prospect has.
Offended? You have to state something that actually has meaning or is even true to offend someone

Youre bumping old Hughes’ threads for your personal gain, im just here to be part of the joke

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
This kid’s game declines in the big games. He needs to get bigger becauss when teams focus on him and hit him he puts his tail between his legs.
Teams have literally triple teamed him all tournament and he is still on pace to break the tournament all time scoring record lmao

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Teams have literally triple teamed him all tournament and he is still on pace to break the tournament all time scoring record lmao
Triple teamed lol. I guess you guys are what you want to see. If any team triple teams a player they will get dominated. The team USA that was full of stars was getting one player triple teamed? Right lol.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Wow you are very hurt. Sounds about right. You’re still responding and showing your biased colors.
Youre the poster coming in here only when Hughes does ‘poorly’, and then you make comments like Hughes has no finish or clutch ability based off of a single game

Imagine if Hughes was Finnish, hed be the only one taken first overall ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad