C Fyodor Svechkov (2021, 19th, NSH)

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
It's a bad thing for them to end up in a losing game. They fell behind 1-4 and all younglings got stapled to the bench.
Having said that, Tsitsyura, whom nobody truly considers to be a 1st team player, played 20 minutes and got 2 huge points creating even more competition for minutes.

He is however the kind of player whom I can see being shipped out to Sochi now that they are at the bottom of the conference where they belong. Which isn't going to happen to the kids.

ladafan

Mar 9, 2021
VHL is the league where he would be projected to get regular ice-time and produce. He's got his KHL test, he is not ready yet and it is no big surprise. That's exactly as projected.
I mean... If he's "got his KHL test, he is not ready yet", why he's on the bench in KHL and isn't on the ice in VHL?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I mean... If he's "got his KHL test, he is not ready yet", why he's on the bench in KHL and isn't on the ice in VHL?
I redirect the question to the SKA coaching staff. Ask them how they see their rotation of all those tons of young talent they accumulated. So far we the fans are not really sure they know what they are doing.

Last edited:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Honestly, much like they have 2 MHL teams, they could ice 2 VHL teams as well at this point. Sending 2-3 guys to Sochi isn't big enough relief at this point.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Seems to be playing pretty well lately? Looks good from a boxscore pov. How’s he actually looked out there? Do you get a chance to view him at all?

Didn't see him that much after the WJC, but he was doing totally fine before that too. But obviously VHL is VHL, it is a league of good level, but still it is not exactly a huge deal to look good there.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Didn't see him that much after the WJC, but he was doing totally fine before that too. But obviously VHL is VHL, it is a league of good level, but still it is not exactly a huge deal to look good there.
Better for his development to be playing there though than to be up with the big club not seeing much ice time

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00