C Fyodor Svechkov (2021, 19th, NSH)

bagsw

Apr 17, 2016
Saint Petersburg, Russia
I haven't found a thread for this 2003-born natural goal scorer.
This preseason he constantly plays in the first line of his VHL team and scored two goals in the last game.
He had not great MHL season, but he was only 16 and played for one of the weakest teams. Nevertheless he had very good season for U17 national team and had more points than Shane Wright at WHC-17.
eliteprospects
r-hockey

Reactions: kp61c

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Instead of playing in the Q Svechkov gets to play games with men where he can learn to get rid of some junior habits. If his icetime is ever too low or the team isn't playing at the time , he can always get sent to the MHL where he can be a go to player. Seems like a win and a much better choice, the MHL is also for sure stronger than the QMJHL this year.

Reactions: Fantomas

JoshTessler

Jun 18, 2020
My scouting report on Fyodor Svechkov is up on Smaht Scouting. Fyodor is going skyrocket up on rankings. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: Sticktape

ladafan

Mar 9, 2021

FYODOR SVECHKOV IS THE BEST PLAYER OF HC "LADA" IN THE SEASON 20/21 According to the voting results

simonedvinsson

May 26, 2020
i think this guy is pretty underrated. kind of hope he stays that way and falls into the red wings' hands at 33rd 39th, but i'm not holding my breath.

*edit: looking more like 39th than 33rd now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MBH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad