Red Sox/MLB Buffalo Blue Jays - Mookie Betts agrees to sign 12-year, $365 million contract extension with LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centrum Hockey

Aug 2, 2018
Sure and that's your take. Others have said they can't believe how disliked they are despite winning so often.
The current ownership group made the Fenway experience similar to going to a circus or an amusement park where the baseball itself is an afterthought.

Reactions: BMC and LSCII

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I don't want to sound like the old grumpy " in my day....." guy but I can't believe Bryce Harper actually wore these Philly Phanatic tribute cleats yesterday:

hm4br32t7wc51.jpg

EDIT: Just saw that Harper wore these for opening day last season:

bryce-harper-cleats.jpg

Anyway - I'm going to go outside now and start yelling at kids to pull up their pants, turn down that noise they call music and to stay off my front lawn. :wally

Reactions: BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I don't want to sound like the old grumpy " in my day....." guy but I can't believe Bryce Harper actually wore these Philly Phanatic tribute cleats yesterday:

hm4br32t7wc51.jpg

EDIT: Just saw that Harper wore these for opening day last season:

bryce-harper-cleats.jpg

Anyway - I'm going to go outside now and start yelling at kids to pull up their pants, turn down that noise they call music and to stay off my front lawn. :wally
That looks like something Elton John would wear

Reactions: dabid and BMC

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
honestly incredible

I think he took a couple years off to work in a front office somewhere
I just watched an interview where he said he was a coach with the Diamondbacks. Honestly I'm ecstatic that he is back. He was one of my favorite players on the team at the time.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Kids an electric factory

Like I said, a total goober.

This pissed me off. It's game 2 ffs. I could see if this was 35 games in vs the Yankees and the ump was being a jerk but not in game 2 vs Baltimore.

Also Verdugo shouldn't have tried to go to 3rd on a pitching change.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This pissed me off. It's game 2 ffs. I could see if this was 35 games in vs the Yankees and the ump was being a jerk but not in game 2 vs Baltimore.

Also Verdugo shouldn't have tried to go to 3rd on a pitching change.

he was talking to to the 3rd base coach like players do all the time, that video even says thats a false claim

Who gives af what anybody says to any egomaniac umpire? It being game 2 doesn’t give the umpire the right to be a dick when talking to him- that’s what he had problems with

Reactions: Pia8988 and LSCII

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
he was talking to to the 3rd base coach like players do all the time, that video even says thats a false claim

Who gives af what anybody says to any egomaniac umpire?
Roenicke said he was arguing with the ump.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Literally pathetic. As a fan of the Sox, that's embarrassing to even see. If you were posting it in an honest, non ironic way, I feel sad for you.

If you follow that twitter account, then you know that tweet was absolutely a sarcastic joke, so I'd be surprised if @Gator Mike was viewing it any differently than intended. I think you're overreacting here.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad