Buffalo Bills talk 2018 - Off Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
The victim has hired an attorney already? Damn that is fast! Usually the accused is the one who hires an attorney and issues a statement...

God I hope this is one of those rare situations where the whole truth somehow comes out and we either learn he is a monster or that she is a lying, vindictive gold digger.

Alright, I’m out until we get more info, which isn’t going to happen tonight.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
I don't know how internet law works but just going off of that instagram picture, which can be very easily edited, isn't much evidence. I don't know if more recent details have come out but it hasn't even been confirmed who the girl in the post actually is.

The only evidence provided to the public so far is that some girl allegedly sustained injuries to her face, and that police responded to a break in on some house on McCoy's street. There is literally nothing there that definitely suggests that McCoy has anything to do with it, and him practicing in Miami 7 hours after the break in was reported (which is an 11 hour drive from Cherokee County) doesn't help the supposed victims case. We have to wait for more details to come out before we make any accusations.
In real law, testimony is evidence.

Not enough to convince someone, but evidence none the less.

The timing of the attack and eviction are definitely suspect. There is more to this story one way or another.

Dec 8, 2013
Monte Carlo
We've got some serious idol worshippers on this forum.
Not just this forum, it's the vast majority of local sports fans. Society is so unbelievably depressing.

There's no such thing as good or bad. There's valuable and not valuable.

This is far from the first time McCoy has had issues with this. I remember my posts being deleted kek.

Reactions: TheStorm

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
DhyDF2QWAAIqNd_.jpg

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
That's from her lawyers, but it's a pretty bad look.

If McCoy was involved, it was premeditated. It would make very little sense for him to do it. Nothing good could come from it.

This whole thing is so f***ing bizarre.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Yeah, it's clown shoes

They either have a mountain or nothing

I looked up the attorney. She's totally out of her element. They do entertainment law, business law, and family law. I hate to say it, but they see a whale, and they are going to try to shake him down. It's going to kill the clients credibility. She should find a new lawyer. You just don't put out a statement like that, which is clearly setting up a civil case, at this point.

Reactions: vcv

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
I looked up the attorney. She's totally out of her element. They do entertainment law, business law, and family law. I hate to say it, but they see a whale, and they are going to try to shake him down. It's going to kill the clients credibility. She should find a new lawyer. You just don't put out a statement like that, which is clearly setting up a civil case, at this point.
Why you victim blam--sorry, sorry!

You're right. The lawyer is doing a disservice to her client.

Lawyer's tell clients to SHUT THE F UP all the time, for good reason. In this case, the advice needs to be flipped.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
FWIW

Ripoff Report | Delicia Cordon Complaint Review Miami, Florida

Beware of Delicia Cordon !!!

Delicia Cordon was evicted from a friend's condo in Miami, Florida on February 20, 2008 at 9:30AM by the Miami Dade Sheriff and Police Department for failure to pay rent

Cordon was evicted after living in the unit for three (3) months without paying a single cent in rent! The monthly rent was $1,500 and the 2 bedroom condo belonged to a friend of mine who plays in the NFL.

Ripoff Report | Delicia Cordon Complaint Review cumming, Georgia

Last edited:

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
We've got some serious idol worshippers on this forum. That girl was the victim of a heinous crime and your first reaction is that she's a gold digger. Pretty sick.
I hope you’re not including me in the idol worship comment. If anything, I’ve never liked McCoy the person and advocated trading him all offseason. I’m just predisposed to see these things through the eyes of the accused, being that I’m a public defender.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
I hope you’re not including me in the idol worship comment. If anything, I’ve never liked McCoy the person and advocated trading him all offseason. I’m just predisposed to see these things through the eyes of the accused, being that I’m a public defender.

I wasn't including you.

Shmuffalo

Brad May's Stand In
Feb 13, 2008
New York
The entire thing is awful, and I'm not going to speculate on the matter. However, I will say the attorney's letter reads like it was written by a high school student. Even if she has this mound of evidence, I can't comprehend why she would disclose it in a poorly worded public release.

Reactions: brian_griffin

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
So far there's also zero evidence that McCoy was involved in any way so far...I think if it turns out that Shady wasn't involved at all, the accusations are just as heinous of an act. We're talking about someone's entire career on the line here.

If Shady is guilty then he deserves anything that happens to him, but until then it shouldn't be surprising that fans are defending the franchise player who's currently the teams only hope for success.

Zero evidence?

Not enough to arrest....but there certainly is evidence that points directly at him being involved.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Other than a witness account, which is evidence.

So, what is the woman a witness to? McCoy beating her?

Or she the witness to the “home invader” beating her with a pistol? If this is the case, Does she have the physical proof that he’s(LeSean) connected with them?

All we can be sure of, is that Ms. Cordon was heinously beaten after coming back from London the day before and that she was in Georgia while LeSean was in Miami.

There is a lot of information that the police need to piece together. IMO, the woman’s post, with the limited amount of information we have publicly, screams an attempted character assassination of the guy because he’s trying to evict her. They have been broken up, there was literally nothing stopping her from going to the police to file abuse charges if her friend’s accusations are true of past events.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
FWIW

Ripoff Report | Delicia Cordon Complaint Review Miami, Florida

Beware of Delicia Cordon !!!

Delicia Cordon was evicted from a friend's condo in Miami, Florida on February 20, 2008 at 9:30AM by the Miami Dade Sheriff and Police Department for failure to pay rent

Cordon was evicted after living in the unit for three (3) months without paying a single cent in rent! The monthly rent was $1,500 and the 2 bedroom condo belonged to a friend of mine who plays in the NFL.

Ripoff Report | Delicia Cordon Complaint Review cumming, Georgia

She's consistent.
Delicia Cordon Destroy Rental Home and refuse to pay damages cumming Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad