Buffalo Bills talk 2018 - Off Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Since nothing is going on, to take it from another place (kinda), who is the worst Bill in the draught era?

Mine is Chris Watson.

Reactions: Ralonzo

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
It's a picture of girlfriend laid up in a hospital bed after being beaten to a pulp. If you are the victim of something this heinous, you don't make up what happened to you.
1) It's not the girlfriend posting
2) What hospital bed? Is there a second photo?
3) Supposedly the girlfriend was just in London, so she would've had to just come back to Florida for them to even be on the same continent
4) There's so many claims it just seems a little over-the-top to come out of the blue. Horrendous if true, but it definitely deserves some patience to wait for some facts to trickle in because it seems a bit outlandish
5) Billswire link to it and all mention on their website already gone
6) If it were true, I'd think he'd be arrested by now

Last edited:

billsandsabres

lurking
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
troy, ny
that picture is gruesome and disturbing. the league will be all over this and rightfully so. between his violent fight with off duty police officers outside a bar and his skeevy ladies only party advertisement and now this, he is having trouble staying out of the news. the host of allegations thrown out in this post is alarming. with culture being such a key ingredient under the one buffalo umbrella, this will have wide implications beyond just whatever the legal process results in (barring airtight conclusive exculpability).

edit: also, well wishes to the poor victim in the photo. terrible and sickening.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
It's a picture of girlfriend laid up in a hospital bed after being beaten to a pulp. If you are the victim of something this heinous, you don't make up what happened to you.
Or sometimes you do.

I'll reserve judgment on this one for now. That picture is hard to look at, though. My first question is when was the picture taken.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I'll be the first to say "Innocent until proven guilty" about McCoy. That being said, they need to work with the police, contact those women (the photo appears to be of a friend of the woman in the picture), and get their stories and do an investigation.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
:skeptic:

Really? She took a beating like that to frame somebody? Ridiculous.
People lie. It happens all the time. I see it all the time in my line of work. Most often, in my experience, the truth is somewhere between all the different stories different people tell.

Is the person who posted that picture lying? I don't know. What's the C/W's story? What's McCoy's story? There's a lot I don't know. But yes, people lie. Someone is obviously lying here (either McCoy or the photo poster).

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
People lie. It happens all the time. I see it all the time in my line of work. Most often, in my experience, the truth is somewhere between all the different stories different people tell.

Is the person who posted that picture lying? I don't know. What's the C/W's story? What's McCoy's story? There's a lot I don't know. But yes, people lie. Someone is obviously lying here (either McCoy or the photo poster).

Okay, well that woman had her face smashed in, unless you are one of the crazies on twitter who thinks she has access to Stan Winston makeup studios and they are in on the hoax.

And quite frankly, I have a hard time wrapping my head around a victim of this magnitude deciding that the actual perpetrator wasn't worth her time, but instead she could frame her ex. That's next level crazy IMO.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Okay, well that woman had her face smashed in, unless you are one of the crazies on twitter who thinks she has access to Stan Winston makeup studios and they are in on the hoax.

And quite frankly, I have a hard time wrapping my head around a victim of this magnitude deciding that the actual perpetrator wasn't worth her time, but instead she could frame her ex. That's next level crazy IMO.
One time I had a client charged with assaulting his ex girlfriend. It later turned out, as far as I could tell, that she was assaulted by her brother, who is on parole, and when the cops/EMT came she said it was him to protect her brother. I've seen people assaulted by the current boyfriends only to blame it on ex boyfriends to protect the current boyfriend. People lie, and it isn't always rational.

And again, this is all really putting the cart before the horse as we haven't even seen a single statement or accusation actually attributed to the C/W, only a post by a third party. It now seems like the allegation might actually be that he sent people to her house to pistol whip her and rob her? Not that that mitigates anything any from him doing it himself, but it changes the story. This is why I'd rather wait to hear more than rush to judgment.

LeSean McCoy Denies Attacking Woman, 'Baseless and Offensive Claims'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad