Buffalo Bills: 7-5 – at Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
Orton's soft.

The Buffalo Bills quarterback cycle is comical. I'll give anyone who can name every quarterback from this century who has started a game for the Bills $100 in Vbuck. Go!

Rob Johnson
Doug Flutie
Alex Van Pelt
JP Losman
Trent Edwards
Drew Bledsoe
Ryan Fitzpatrick
EJ Manuel
Jeff Tuel
Thad Lewis
Kyle Orton

I didn't look anything up. Who am I missing?

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
This team needs a franchise qb. If that franchise qb happens to be selected 15-25 overall this upcoming draft, then yes it was a terrible trade.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Since when is unnecessary roughness a penalty from the spot of the foul?

Do they make this **** up as they go along?

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Off the top of my head:
Orton
Manuel
Tuel
Lewis
Fitzpatrick
Edwards
Brohm
Losman
Holcomb
Bledsoe
Van Pelt
Collins (I think he was post 2000)

That's gotta be pretty close I think.

Wow. You have a good memory. That has to be close. I completely forgot about Brohm.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Yeah, I'm just processing everything as "what's best if the Bills manage to finish 10-6". I don't think it's going to happen, but it only takes one upset this week or next for the very last game of the season to be meaningful (and of course it's at New England...)

Cincinnati running away with the division and hanging losses on everyone else would have been very nice. Although if they end up at 9-6-1 and Pittsburgh ends up winning the division that works out pretty nicely too (again, basing everything off of the Bills getting to 10-6 at minimum)

If Cincy loses the next 3 games they could actually finish 8-7-1

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Rob Johnson
Doug Flutie
Alex Van Pelt
JP Losman
Trent Edwards
Drew Bledsoe
Ryan Fitzpatrick
EJ Manuel
Jeff Tuel
Thad Lewis
Kyle Orton

I didn't look anything up. Who am I missing?
Brohm for one. I can't think of anyone else.

Lessavyfav

Aug 2, 2010
What was the personal foul? I saw him block/ lunge at a lineman but that wasnt worth a flag,

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

don't pretend to have a clue, you don't

this team is in the exact same place with Stevie + a better o-line

or

Beckham JR + the same o-line

or

a TE + the same o line

the only way the team is better then a middle of the road team is with a better secondary or a better QB
"A TE". I like how you don't name the TE that we would have actually taken with that 9th pick (Ebron) because he has done significantly less than the incumbent TE here in his rookie season.

But yeah, I'm the one without a clue, and not the guy who thinks that Adrian Peterson in his prime, J.J. Watt, and Richard Sherman wouldn't be worth the 9th overall pick and a middle of the round 1st.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
"A TE". I like how you don't name the TE that we would have actually taken with that 9th pick (Ebron) because he has done significantly less than the incumbent TE here in his rookie season.

But yeah, I'm the one without a clue, and not the guy who thinks that Adrian Peterson in his prime, J.J. Watt, and Richard Sherman wouldn't be worth the 9th overall pick and a middle of the round 1st.

no ignore the point of the post and take about the "an unnamed TE", thats exactly the point, you could have traded the pick for a TE, drafted Ebron, got a probowl o-lineman, another LB, 3 more RBs, or any other WR

if you dont have a secondary to compliment the D-Line or a QB that makes the plays you need, well then you're the Bills

trading next years first to go get Watkins failed to address either point

continue making things up to deflect from that though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad