Buffalo Bills: 7-5 – at Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Blaming the defense for Denver being at 24 here is somewhat laughable. And you're not fixing the QB spot with last year's #9 or this year's middle of the round 1st rounder.

And I'd rather have Green, Fitzgerald, or Calvin Johnson than your average #9 + middle of the round first rounder. Easily.

again you make something up about the defense and deflect to QB, if at any point you'd like to address how Watkins makes this team a contender I'll listen

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
I'm not sure what Marrone has done as a head coach that warrants continued employment.

I'm really hoping for a full housecleaning come the end of the season.

Nobody in the front office/coaching staff has any significant resume to say "Hey, I know what I'm doing, I've done this before"

Fire everyone, let's get a real NFL front office in place please

Im all for making Jim Schwartz head coach....

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
again you make something up about the defense and deflect to QB, if at any point you'd like to address how Watkins makes this team a contender I'll listen
I'm not making **** up. I'm directly commenting on what you said :facepalm:

Watkins helps this team towards making the playoffs because he has the potential to be an elite #1 wide receiver. For ****'s sake man, this is not difficult. The QB position is not likely to be addressed in the middle of the first round in a weak QB class.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
How about 8-8 against a tough schedule with Kyle Orton and EJ-****ing-Manuel at QB?

A head coaches job is about much more than game day decisions, which, aside from a couple of mis-steps here and there (which you're going to get from most coaches), I haven't hated either.

What good teams have they beat??

Wins against the Bears (5-8), Miami (7-6), 2x vs the Jets (2-11), Cleveland (7-6), Detroit (9-4) (minus Calvin Johnson and a NFL kicker), Minnesota (6-7).

8-8 is AVERAGE. Its not an accomplishment. Marrone is here because of his offensive credentials from his time as an assistant with New Orleans. Our offense has been (and continues to be) awful.

And the QB situation is why we need to fire our GM as well.

Start from the top, new team president/GM, let them take care of the rest.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt

Wins against the Bears (5-8), Miami (7-6), 2x vs the Jets (2-11), Cleveland (7-6), Detroit (9-4) (minus Calvin Johnson and a NFL kicker), Minnesota (6-7).

8-8 is AVERAGE. Its not an accomplishment. Marrone is here because of his offensive credentials from his time as an assistant with New Orleans. Our offense has been (and continues to be) awful.

Aren't people getting tired of starting over? Bills should of gotten Smith from 49ers when he became available. This team would be in the playoffs.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

When you're starting at poor, average isn't bad. It takes time. And a QB. This team is probably 9-3 with a decent QB. Unfortunately that's probably the hardest thing to find in all of sports. And it's not like the Bills haven't been affected by injuries. They beat three teams that are over .500, and haven't lost to a sub .500 team at all - and frankly outplayed Houston and KC if not for a couple bad plays indicative of a young football team.

That said I really would like to see the Bills go for it here :madfire:

The fact the Bills have held Denver to 24 with Denver's average drive start being their own 40 is quite remarkable.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
****ing fire madrone and hackett for punting.

Fire them for no leadership, regardless. Can you honestly say either of them are leaders who will take bufo to the Super Bowl in The future???

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
I'm not making **** up. I'm directly commenting on what you said :facepalm:

Watkins helps this team towards making the playoffs because he has the potential to be an elite #1 wide receiver. For ****'s sake man, this is not difficult. The QB position is not likely to be addressed in the middle of the first round in a weak QB class.

you are commenting on what I said, then interpreting it to a way that fits your argument

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
I don't think anyone has said that. All we're saying is the refs are a joke. Which is a fact, and has been a fact for as long as I can remember.

Because if the team wins refs are ok and the other fans complain about the refs and if the bills lose then the refs were bad.

Same refs for both teams. Personally I think it is bad form to blame the refs for losing.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
you are commenting on what I said, then interpreting it to a way that fits your argument
Sorry for pointing out the absurdity of some of your stupider arguments :dunno:

On a different note, I'm glad Brady doesn't own the consecutive games with a TD record. I'd be kinda mad if we stopped Manning's string in a losing effort to allow Brady to keep it :laugh:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Smith doesn't throw downfield. At all. KC's WR's have 0 receiving TD's on the year. And Dwayne Bowe's not a slouch.

I mean, it was partially tongue in cheek, but Smith isn't anything more than a game manager. Those types of QB's don't tend to get much out of #1 WR's. KC's offense is heavily reliant on Jamaal Charles.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
Smith doesn't throw downfield. At all. KC's WR's have 0 receiving TD's on the year. And Dwayne Bowe's not a slouch.

I mean, it was partially tongue in cheek, but Smith isn't anything more than a game manager. Those types of QB's don't tend to get much out of #1 WR's.

Why are you hung up on individual players as opposed to a team win. It is like you want to pick everything apart. You are a fan of the right team for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad