Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2021 Offseason part IV. Final preseason #3 vs Green Bay 1pm Sat 8/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013

Hopefully this puts a bow the Beasley stuff that we have periodically discussed recently. He said he wanted to give the statement then focus on football. The Bills gave him a voice by tweeting a video of the statement. I would guess he and the team had a chat and this was a mutually agreed upon way to move forward.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I don’t think Beasley gets it…..

Doctors can’t be 100% on anything other than you die.

I question fully vaxxed deaths of underlying issues in them such as

1. weren’t vaxxed properly or infection occurred before the post 2 week time.
2. Thry have underlying medical conditions that complicate rhe vaccination treatment
3. They are immune compromised due to medical conditions or affects from other medications thst suppress immune system.

Reactions: Husko

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
This is 2 straight days where beat reporters have salivated over Josh's performance.

And we all saw what he did last year. Is it even possible that he's even better than last year?

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
This is 2 straight days where beat reporters have salivated over Josh's performance.

And we all saw what he did last year. Is it even possible that he's even better than last year?
The man’s work ethic and compete level is second to none plus he has the talent and players around him to take his game to the cream of the crop level consistently. Fingers crossed!

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

I think it's possible.

If I recall correctly, Allen and his QB coach in the offseason made comments about how Allen essentially is just getting started in the QB mechanics area of his career. Where others may have more "polished" areas of throwing, Allen is just "learning" how to be a QB.

I'm sure Allen has an even greater confidence in continuing it, after seeing the results after one year.

That's not even adding in the amount training camp time he'll actually have this offseason compared to last year. Add that additional time to his chemistry with Diggs, Beasley, and Davis and he could be a lot better than last year.

I think a balanced playcalling offense will limit his numbers, but I think Allen will be an overall better QB

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
It felt like autumn this morning. Definitely ready for Bills season!!
I’m going to week one. I could’ve sold the ticket for 3-4x its worth, but I have to be there. Just hoping we have a packed stadium!

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Tasker and Chris Brown were raving about the RBs today, especially Singletary, saying he looks more explosive

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011

Hopefully this puts a bow the Beasley stuff that we have periodically discussed recently. He said he wanted to give the statement then focus on football. The Bills gave him a voice by tweeting a video of the statement. I would guess he and the team had a chat and this was a mutually agreed upon way to move forward.

Honestly saddens me that the Bills are giving this a platform.

- He is 100% lying that information is being 'withheld' from the players.
- No doctor is goin to be 100% on almost anything. ( I am 100% sure he's never asked a doctor if he/she was 100% sure about any other treatment he's ever had in his life.

Cole Beasley is mad because the facts don't match up with what he wants to facts to be. I have no more patience for these people. I had COVID in January. I got vaccinated in April. And I just flushed about $4000 down the toilet because I had a positive COVID test on WEDNESDAY in advance of a vacation. This happened because the Cole Beasleys of the world are selfish pricks , and frankly at this point I honestly hope that he, and every other asshole perpetuating this garbage, catch COVID and get very sick from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad