Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2021 Offseason part IV. Final preseason #3 vs Green Bay 1pm Sat 8/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
2 assistant coaches will not be coaching due to their stance on the vaccine. We're going to see a lot of players making the same decision.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
2 assistant coaches will not be coaching due to their stance on the vaccine. We're going to see a lot of players making the same decision.

Sounds like Vikings fired Dennison for not getting the vaccine. Same should happen to Beasley but the players union is probably a lot stronger than the Assistant coaches.

For the coaches not to get vaccinated, they should get fired. Why let some easily replaceable assistant possibly make you forfeit a game or get a star player sick?

Reactions: BowieSabresFan

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Regardless of anyone's stance on the vaccine, Cole's comment about "minorities mattering" to Jerry Hughes, a very vocal supporter of the BLM movement... isn't going to sit well. Yikes on yikes.
Cole has demonstrated himself to be a self absorbed ass (at least in this). His rants are like watching a toddler throw a tantrum.

Last edited:

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
Cole has demonstrated himself to be a self absorbed ass. His rants are like watching a toddler throw a tantrum

I mean, that's not totally fair.

I've raised two boys through their toddler years. They put up way less fuss about going to the doctor to get their shots.

I've found that the promise of taking them out for ice cream afterward helps a lot. Has anyone tried this with Beasley?

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 6.26.24 PM.png

Perfectly reasonable position.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Or perhaps he did talk to his teammates about it, but isn't talking the the media about it because he saw how much of a massive distraction his original comments were, combined with the fact that any comment made about the vaccines at all puts you square in the media crosshairs for about 3 days.

No..no...I think he's just an idiot who either cares too much about what his teammates think or cares too much about the press. It's fine. Idiot QBs win Super Bowls all the time. I just think Josh Allen is a bit of a disingenuous person. I'd rather he be like that and win us Super Bowls. I just don't think he's some genuinely likable dude. There are weird aspects about him that seem to come out. I swear from the moment his grandmother passed until about three weeks later he was moody, his interviews were moody, and his temperament wasnt quite the same. I thought that was really endearing because he was going through shit and he didn't try and fake it.

But this off-season, dude is 100 percent playing for a brand. He's still all about Buffalo, but he thinks before he says anything and he is apparently a dick who is willing to jeopardize our own success unless he says otherwise because those forfeit games will happen and it will be a really bad look if our MVP candidate QB is a reason.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
No..no...I think he's just an idiot who either cares too much about what his teammates think or cares too much about the press. It's fine. Idiot QBs win Super Bowls all the time. I just think Josh Allen is a bit of a disingenuous person. I'd rather he be like that and win us Super Bowls. I just don't think he's some genuinely likable dude. There are weird aspects about him that seem to come out. I swear from the moment his grandmother passed until about three weeks later he was moody, his interviews were moody, and his temperament wasnt quite the same. I thought that was really endearing because he was going through shit and he didn't try and fake it.

But this off-season, dude is 100 percent playing for a brand. He's still all about Buffalo, but he thinks before he says anything and he is apparently a dick who is willing to jeopardize our own success unless he says otherwise because those forfeit games will happen and it will be a really bad look if our MVP candidate QB is a reason.

Man that is a hot take. JA seems way more genuine than the vast majority of NFL players and very likable all around. Does he play up the buffalo love? Sure, but that doesn't make him disingenuous. He is a 25-year-old kid who has a lot of life lessons to learn. As annoyed as I am at him for his early comments on vaccines, we have no clue if he has been vaccinated at this point and he has acted like a professional the whole time.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Probably would be easier to trade Cole, but how many team's out there are willing to put up with his crap right now is the question.

Beasley signed his death warrant in the NFL the minute he said in public that he was too important to the offense to be cut.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo

Sanders repeating the same thing as Diggs. "Accountability. Availability."

That has McDermott's fingerprints all over it. I like the approach.

1. Awesome. Good for him. Love the stance and public nature of it.

2. For the love of God cover the lot number on your vaccine card when you post it online. That's how fakes get made. Coming from someone who works at a place doling out the vaccine.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
1. Awesome. Good for him. Love the stance and public nature of it.

2. For the love of God cover the lot number on your vaccine card when you post it online. That's how fakes get made. Coming from someone who works at a place doling out the vaccine.

Unless people are checking vaccination cards against a database, anyone can fake it anyway

Reactions: brian_griffin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad