Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2021 Offseason part IV. Final preseason #3 vs Green Bay 1pm Sat 8/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the division:

On the one hand, I do not feel for him at all. Miami paid him his money on a big contract a year ago. Now he's crying that it wasn't enough, he needs more, he didn't understand the contract he recently signed? On the other hand, the Dolphins are about to get worse, and I am here for that.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
The guy is around the 5th highest paid cornerback in the NFL no matter which way you look at it and signed his contract just last year. He has a lower percentage guaranteed than most others, but if you didn't like that, you shouldn't have signed last year.

I'm not a fan of how teams treat their players sometimes, but Howard had the opportunity to flex his FA muscles last year; he chose to sign with the team long term.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
It's not the NHL. Teams can bail on a lot of their contracts and don't hand out a ton of guaranteed money. Unsurprisingly, players will use means to do the same. It creates an ever dynamic, uber competitive atmosphere. Somebody is going to pay this dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rowley Birkin

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Fwiw it does appear that he got the shot. Both Josh and Bease had media availability after practise. Bease was masked, Josh was not. They also had different color bracelets which could imply different vaccination statuses - we know the NFL sent a memo to teams about this

Good point

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Fwiw it does appear that he got the shot. Both Josh and Bease had media availability after practise. Bease was masked, Josh was not. They also had different color bracelets which could imply different vaccination statuses - we know the NFL sent a memo to teams about this

I hope so! His buddy Darnold is raising some eyebrows down here in Carolina over taking off his mask during the public interview session this morning while refusing to say if he got the shot or not. I always thought Allen was smarter than Sam, though.

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I hope so! His buddy Darnold is raising some eyebrows down here in Carolina over taking off his mask during the public interview session this morning while refusing to say if he got the shot or not. I always thought Allen was smarter than Sam, though.

Josh is also refusing to comment on his status so there is still some doubt for sure lol

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Josh is also refusing to comment on his status so there is still some doubt for sure lol
That's pretty sad that he won't. The worst thing is that he ostracizes Beasley if he admits that he got it. Either Josh didn't get it then and isn't following protocols or he's scared of Beasley I guess. Even when the majority of his teammates have come out and spoken up. Not my favorite look for our franchise leader.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I also think this picture with Jim Kelly would look much different if Allen wasn't vaccinated. Kelly is an immunocompromised cancer survivor.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012

Not really. He wasn't wearing a mask. With a simple understanding of basic logic equations, he is vaccinated. I.e., if he was wearing a mask, there is still a possibility he is unvaccinated, but also the possibility that he is vaccinated. If he is not wearing a mask, he would be in violation and there is no way the team would allow him to do that on the first day of camp at a press conference that they set up.

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Not really. He wasn't wearing a mask. With a simple understanding of basic logic equations, he is vaccinated. I.e., if he was wearing a mask, there is still a possibility he is unvaccinated, but also the possibility that he is vaccinated. If he is not wearing a mask, he would be in violation and there is no way the team would allow him to do that on the first day of camp at a press conference that they set up.

I agree - just wasn't totally sure if maybe they set up enough distance in the press area that he potentially wouldn't have to wear one. Didn't need the snarky response about "understanding simple logic" lol

Reactions: Waterfowlist

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Yep, if he had a different color wrist band, I’m almost positive he’s vaccinated.

I think I each team can pick what colors they want to use.

Im thinking for the Bills it’s:

Red = unvaccinated

Blue = vaccinated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad