Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2021 Offseason part IV. Final preseason #3 vs Green Bay 1pm Sat 8/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I’m just sad our quarterback is too big a coward to admit he did get it because he doesn’t want to upset his teammates who didn’t or too big a fool to get it otherwise. Really bad look.
Last I heard he didn’t get it. At least he’s keeping it on the hush hush, and not jumping into to Twitter debates on a hot topic that a lot of people are emotionally invested in for many different reasons.

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Last I heard he didn’t get it. At least he’s keeping it on the hush hush, and not jumping into to Twitter debates on a hot topic that a lot of people are emotionally invested in for many different reasons.

We'll know soon enough if he's masked around the facility or not

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
I’m just sad our quarterback is too big a coward to admit he did get it because he doesn’t want to upset his teammates who didn’t or too big a fool to get it otherwise. Really bad look.

Or perhaps he did talk to his teammates about it, but isn't talking the the media about it because he saw how much of a massive distraction his original comments were, combined with the fact that any comment made about the vaccines at all puts you square in the media crosshairs for about 3 days.

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Or perhaps he did talk to his teammates about it, but isn't talking the the media about it because he saw how much of a massive distraction his original comments were, combined with the fact that any comment made about the vaccines at all puts you square in the media crosshairs for about 3 days.

ANY comments about vaccines? Seems disingenuous. Players who have come out as pro vaccine have recieved overwhelmingly positive coverage if any coverage at all

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
ANY comments about vaccines? Seems disingenuous. Players who have come out as pro vaccine have recieved overwhelmingly positive coverage if any coverage at all

I didn't say NEGATIVE coverage. I said coverage. You make my point for me.

People who are loudly anti-vax get annoyed at people who are advocating for vaccines , just as much as people who are advocating vaccination are annoyed by the loud anti-vax crowd. Either position gets you media coverage right now if you are an NFL player and you make any public comment about it.

Anyone who decides the best place to have these sorts of conversations was in house and face to face, and not debating via the media, is A-OK in my book.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
Jesus christ Cole needs to stfu already. I get why someone in top athlete shape has hesitancy about an emergency authorized vaccine that had shortcuts for approval but all he's doing is being an attention whore at this point. Saying this as someone who is in good shape, young and not around anyone immunocompromised myself that is waiting.

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Jesus christ Cole needs to stfu already. I get why someone in top athlete shape has hesitancy about an emergency authorized vaccine that had shortcuts for approval but all he's doing is being an attention whore at this point. Saying this as someone who is in good shape, young and not around anyone immunocompromised myself that is waiting.

The insinuation in Cole's last sentence here is worth getting cut over. f*** Cole Beasley

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
I've had just about enough of Beasley's twitter tantrum.

He can either shut up or go away now.

df87fbbbda8148b85b3c9958460aac41.jpg

Reactions: BowieSabresFan

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

Is that Hughes actual account? I’d normally be worried about some bickering among the team, but the last time our core was labeled the bickering Bills we went to 4 superbowls.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Yeah that's Jerry.
McD’s leadership is going to be tested these next few weeks. We have players (Tre, Hughes, Rousseau!) who have taken this virus seriously. Rousseau’s mom worked the COVID ICU and Tre’s grandfather in law died of COVID. So there’s a lot of understandable emotion involved in their view points. Then you have guys like Poyer, Beasley, Feliciano, Davis, etc…who are out of touch with reality, and aren’t afraid to spout off about it.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
McD’s leadership is going to be tested these next few weeks. We have players (Tre, Hughes, Rousseau!) who have taken this virus seriously. Rousseau’s mom worked the COVID ICU and Tre’s grandfather in law died of COVID. So there’s a lot of understandable emotion involved in their view points. Then you have guys like Poyer, Beasley, Feliciano, Davis, etc…who are out of touch with reality, and aren’t afraid to spout off about it.

there is some reality and logic in reasons for not getting vaccinated. I truly believe that.

but that reason is not what these players are articulating, and instead are being annoying.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
Is that Hughes actual account? I’d normally be worried about some bickering among the team, but the last time our core was labeled the bickering Bills we went to 4 superbowls.

Hahaha what's the story around that? Before my time.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
training camp in 4 days lets gooo! Got tickets to home opener and expect it to be INSANE. I think I'll be tailgating all day sat into sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad