Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
White locking it up already after Gilmore wanted out is a really nice change. Some of it speaks to the person...but some of it also speaks to the difference in the organization. This isn’t an organization that has the strike against it of being a place you want to get out of high on your list anymore.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Awesome. Tre signed through his age 30 season! We get his entire prime and if be chooses to he can get one last mega deal in 2025.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
It reflects well on the organization that McDermott and Beane have built. The players used to put chalk marks on the dressing room stalls counting the days 'till freedom.
Tre'Davious White agrees to four-year extension with Buffalo Bills
White, 25, was under contract this year for a salary cap hit of $3.2 million. The Bills picked up the fifth-year option of his rookie contract in April for $10.2 million in 2021. The extension kicks in after the fifth year of the deal, which is why his contract now runs through the 2025 season. In total, White is due $82.1 million over the next six seasons.

Sutton still hasn't sent his congratulations.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I was expecting White to be closer to 20m per. Great deal.

Only Milano to be done now?
Yeah, I'd start working on our 22 year old stud MLB and laying the framework for Allen.

Milano
Poyer/Hyde
Edmunds
Allen

This was the last facet Beane needed to prove himself on and he did it. Locked up a LT at below market value, locked up an elite corner during their primes and not 5 years past and made Diggs feel better about being under paid by kicking him some more money without scrapping the whole deal, which everyone thought would need to happen.

Beane is what this team needs for image and McD is great at getting them prepared.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
IdealisticFatherlyGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Yeah, I'd start working on our 22 year old stud MLB and laying the framework for Allen.

Milano
Poyer/Hyde
Edmunds
Allen

This was the last facet Beane needed to prove himself on and he did it. Locked up a LT at below market value, locked up an elite corner during their primes and not 5 years past and made Diggs feel better about being under paid by kicking him some more money without scrapping the whole deal, which everyone thought would need to happen.

Beane is what this team needs for image and McD is great at getting them prepared.

He extended Poyer this off season too already.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Loved that the Pats went off the board in the 5th for Justin Rohrwasser then he ends up getting cut (and negative press before that)

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Bills picked up Josh Kumerow from the Packers for the PS.

Nice get - I haven't seen a full list of cuts from yesterday but I'd guess he is one of the better players available. They seemed to like him in GB.

Also Vincent Taylor was claimed. He's a guy I expected the Bills to have on the roster.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY

Nice get - I haven't seen a full list of cuts from yesterday but I'd guess he is one of the better players available. They seemed to like him in GB.

Also Vincent Taylor was claimed. He's a guy I expected the Bills to have on the roster.

Also, it was reported that Tanzel Smart will not sign with the Bills' practice squad.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

My good friend is a packer fan and he was really mad they released Kumerow.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Hmm... No Kumerow.

Joe B said that because of covid testing and physicals we could see the list change by midweek. Other players have been signed from other teams all over so I don’t know why it would specifically happen in some cases...but I guess I don’t really know how anything works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad