Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2019 Regular Season Continued (8-3) - Next Game at Dallas (6-5) on 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
I dont doubt KC will put up points, but their defense is bad enough to where we can play keep up. Of course, that requires the offense to continue to show growth and prove last week wasnt just a blip against a bad defense.

I'm not saying we'll be favored just we have a slight chance. Cant say the same about Baltimore.

Baltimore represents the physical in your face offense which Buffalo has struggled with in recent games. I just think KC represents another, but different challenge that Buffalo has not seen this year. Closest last year maybe the Colts (Wiped Buffalo out 37-5)? But Chiefs when healthy are far scarier than Luck 2018 Colts on offense.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
zspf8oouqrruahom8r6w.jpg

Top 7 storylines for Bills vs. Broncos | Week 12

1. DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!
2. STILL FEARLESS?
3. ALLEN VS ALLEN
4. BRONCOS BOUNCE BACK?
5. NO HUDDLE OR NOT?
6. FORD TOUGH UP FRONT
7. JOB SHARE AT CORNERBACK NOW?

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I don't see all 3 of the Colts, Texans, and Raiders getting to 10 wins. All three would need to go 4-2. Texans and Colts play a game against each other, so the loser of that game is going to have to go 4-1 to reach 10-6.

I agree the Raiders schedule isnt brutal. There are a lot of average teams and mediocre teams, but the Raiders aren't a dominant team either, so a couple of those 'should be wins' can very easily turn into losses.

I'm will say that I'm not super confident in our tiebreakers at 10-6 at this point - they're in dire straits if we beat Dallas but lose one of the NYJ, PIT, DEN games (Oakland and Houston would have better conference records), but they're not great against OAK or HOU even if the Bills lose the Dallas game and win the rest of the games inside of the conference thanks to their low strength of victory. It's certainly entirely possible they won't come into play at 10-6 - you'd expect one of those 4 teams to lose 3 games from here to the end of the year, but it's something to think about.

A low key important game this week that doesn't involve Buffalo is the HOU/IND rematch. Buffalo at 10-6 would be vastly helped by Houston beating Indianapolis and eventually winning the division. The Colts would then have to win out to get to 11 wins, and even if the game they lose to drop to 10-6 was in the NFC (@ the Saints seems a likely candidate) they would still lose a conference record tiebreak to Buffalo as long as Buffalo won their AFC games, and they would lose a common opponents tiebreaker to Buffalo even if Buffalo beat Dallas and lost to one of NYJ, PIT, DEN. The only way that tiebreaker could flip is if they lost to both PIT and DEN and beat one of BAL/NE in addition to DAL.

Last edited:
Reactions: jBuds

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
Broncos D will be tough, there running game will test us, and Sutton is a tough matchup. Hope this is not a Saints special and we can do enough at home. 23-17 Bills but very weary on this one.

Last edited:

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
They’re 6-4 and haven’t really beaten anyone impressive.
Which is still better than was expected. And they have a strong rookie class.

Not saying they are contenders, but the narrative is that the game passed Gruden by and his old school style wouldn't work.

Jim Carr's Rug

Jan 16, 2006
Denver
Which is still better than was expected. And they have a strong rookie class.

Not saying they are contenders, but the narrative is that the game passed Gruden by and his old school style wouldn't work.

Certainly the narrative of him running a meat and potatoes offense was overblown. It may look basic, but I think they are more creative than given credit for. I know Matt Harmon specifically gives him credit for unlocking the magic of Amari Cooper, even prior to the trade.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Given the rest of the schedule, this is about as much of a "must win" as you'll see at this point during the season. It's feasible we could go 1-3 or 0-4 vs the Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, and Dallas. What's funny is if we win this at the Jet's game, we'd still have a playoff chance and probably not beaten a team over .500.

Reactions: brian_griffin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad