Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2019 Regular Season Continued (8-3) - Next Game at Dallas (6-5) on 11/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I cant see anyone beating the ravens, they are truly insane

Ya know, for as many teams as we've said that about in the past --- they all get beat. I don't think Baltimore is any different. Someone is gonna find a way to limit Lamar and that defense will have an truly bad night.

And as crazy as this sounds, I do think we have a team that can do it. Their WRs aren't anything special man-to-man. Milano and Edmunds have the athleticism necessary to somewhat contain Lamar. If we can force Jackson to stay in the pocket and if we can cover those WRs, we have a chance. We have the defense to do it.

They're pretty darned average defensively. Even with teams throwing to catch up, they aren't terribly effective at getting after the passer.

The Browns and Steelers gave us a template.....i think it's POSSIBLE we can beat them.

Reactions: Rowley Birkin

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Ya know, for as many teams as we've said that about in the past --- they all get beat. I don't think Baltimore is any different. Someone is gonna find a way to limit Lamar and that defense will have an truly bad night.

And as crazy as this sounds, I do think we have a team that can do it. Their WRs aren't anything special man-to-man. Milano and Edmunds have the athleticism necessary to somewhat contain Lamar. If we can force Jackson to stay in the pocket and if we can cover those WRs, we have a chance. We have the defense to do it.

They're pretty darned average defensively. Even with teams throwing to catch up, they aren't terribly effective at getting after the passer.

The Browns and Steelers gave us a template.....i think it's POSSIBLE we can beat them.

The Chargers D did an absolute number on Jackson & the Ravens in the playoffs last year. Stacked 8 players or more in the box more often than not. They didn't have an answer for it.

I've no doubt that the Ravens & Jackson have improved massively over the summer... & not every team has Derwin James & Co playing for them - but the Ravens are not invincible. No team is invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille