Confirmed with Link: BUF/WPG Myers+Stafford+Armia+Lemieux+Low 1st for Kane+Bogo+Kasdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karate Johnson*

I miss Darcy. Murray deserves to be fired right now. Killing the rebuild and everything that we were doing right. We literally traded our top guys for the Jets busts. Wouldn't even go through in nhl 15

Oh me too!

I totally miss winning trades and never winning the cup

SchennSational1022*

How is this killing your rebuild? You kept all your real legit prospects and Armia is far from a sure thing. It's not like Kane and Bogo are old, they're both under 25. You can't rebuild and have no veterans on your team when you're ready to contend.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
I wonder what the exact conditions of the pick are, or if it's as simple as "The lowest of the Sabres, Islanders, and Blues picks"

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
B9lA0y3IcAADA7m.jpg

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
Good that kane is fine with coming to buffalo. lol

Guy will bail asap. Not a good trade. We gave up way too much. But I guess timmy gets his favorites no matter what.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
But I thought Murray was a genius/god? No? Anyone? Called it from day 1. Myers = overrated and not worth nearly as much and Murray = GARBAGE.

It's pretty sad I hate the trade so much and I don't think much at all of Myers and Armia. This is the worst trade in Sabre history. Murray is a joke.

i like the trade a little more now

Karate Johnson*

we got evander Kane to play with McEichel.

That's awesome.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
So the extra piece is a guy with a .900 sv% in college.

Tim loves his big goalies....

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I kinda hated it initially... but now that we also got katsdorf...
Katsdorf totally tipped the scale for me.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
But I thought Murray was a genius/god? No? Anyone? Called it from day 1. Myers = overrated and not worth nearly as much and Murray = GARBAGE.

It's pretty sad I hate the trade so much and I don't think much at all of Myers and Armia. This is the worst trade in Sabre history. Murray is a joke.

The only thing that is a joke it you sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad