Confirmed with Link: BUF/WPG Myers+Stafford+Armia+Lemieux+Low 1st for Kane+Bogo+Kasdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Absolutely horrible. I mean, wow. Strap in for the race for the fourth pick in 2016.

indigoo

Nov 26, 2011
As an outsider, Buffalo just stole this deal. Get the same type of dman, the YOUNG future superstar, and trade pieces that could help you win games this year

What makes you think we want to win this year?

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
I'll be honest, if Burmi was part of this deal, I would be 100% on board with it, as it stands, I'm a little disappointed. Kane is a big get don't get me wrong, and Bogo is good too, but giving up Myers as well hurts.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
As an outsider, Buffalo just stole this deal. Get the same type of dman, the YOUNG future superstar, and trade pieces that could help you win games this year
Trade pieces? To me Winnipeg won this one. Evander Kane is the future superstar?

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
It. Burns.

200_s.gif

Don't like this at all.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Well Myers is gone. So much for getting Taylor Hall for him. Guess Myers wasn't as valuable as everyone thought he was. But I guess #3 dmen making 5.5 aren't that valuable.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011

Myers is a far better d man and jame is a secondary winger with character issues. We just gave away like 20% of the cupboard along with the best player in the deal.

Horrific.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I feel like we could have gotten a lot more for that package.

That is a crap ton that we gave up. No way we couldn't have gotten more for all of those pieces.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
I don't like the value. But this was a fear of mine. Murray knowing that the summer acquisition window was too small to turn us into a playoff team and churning non-essential players toward that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia