Confirmed with Link: BUF/WPG Myers+Stafford+Armia+Lemieux+Low 1st for Kane+Bogo+Kasdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
Well, at least the tank is safer now.

With another goalie prospect coming back, does this mean we'll be trading one of ours? Or maybe Enroth/Neuvirth?

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
why can't Bogosian be as good as Myers? I feel like people think he is a throw in, he can be what Myers was.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
I wanted no part of Kane. I'm sort of "meh" to the deal.

Armia was a nice prospect but I wasn't sold on him. He seemed not the type of player Murray wanted.

I would have been better about it if the pick was the Sabres second. since it would only be a few picks lower than the lowest first anyways.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
hia4f.jpg

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
First move Murray's made that I've hated.

Terrible. Bogosian is solid and Kane is good, but that is a LOT to give up.

Hoping this isn't it and a piece or two is missing.

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
I miss Darcy. Murray deserves to be fired right now. Killing the rebuild and everything that we were doing right. We literally traded our top guys for the Jets busts. Wouldn't even go through in nhl 15

DixonWard15

Sep 27, 2011
so break out the trade like this

Kane

for

Stafford
Armia
1st rounder

Bogosian
Kasdorf

for

Myers
Lemieux

that seems a bit lopsided IMO

Karate Johnson*

Love it.

We got a beast winger for a gangly goofball, a UFA and prospects

SchennSational1022*

why can't Bogosian be as good as Myers?

He can be easily and will be. He isn't playing behind a bunch of other guys like he was in 'Peg. This trade is going to fall into your guys' favor.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
I still don't get the love for Kane. Yeah he hit 30 goals once but he hasn't hit 20 since. Seems like a lot of potential we're trading on.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
I miss Darcy. Murray deserves to be fired right now. Killing the rebuild and everything that we were doing right. We literally traded our top guys for the Jets busts. Wouldn't even go through in nhl 15

Darcy was king of trades...it is sad. Makes me think Murray has a big ego.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
But I thought Murray was a genius/god? No? Anyone? Called it from day 1. Myers = overrated and not worth nearly as much and Murray = GARBAGE.

It's pretty sad I hate the trade so much and I don't think much at all of Myers and Armia. This is the worst trade in Sabre history. Murray is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad