Confirmed with Link: BUF/WPG Myers+Stafford+Armia+Lemieux+Low 1st for Kane+Bogo+Kasdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchennSational1022*

Murray did a damn good job here. You got Kane and Bogo for Myers who is meh and a few meh prospects. Kept your first, still have another and didn't give up Reinhart, Girgensons, Risto, Zads etc. Great trade for you guys....

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Honest to God, hope he works out for you guys. Bogo too. It will be exciting to see what you guys are like in a few years. I think Kane with a fresh start and coach can turn it around.

Hopefully Myers works out for us as well.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Murray did a damn good job here. You got Kane and Bogo for Myers who is meh and a few meh prospects. Kept your first, still have another and didn't give up Reinhart, Girgensons, Risto, Zads etc. Great trade for you guys....

Myers was our best defenseman. Saying he is "meh" is factually inaccurate.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Can we start the fire Murray motion yet? This is BRUTAL.

Myers >=. Bogo

So Kane is worth Stafford, Lemieux, Armia and a 1st? My god . I ****ing am livid.

wheelklown

Dec 19, 2014
Batavia, NY
Not a fan of giving up Armia and Lemeiux in the same trade but the goal of TM all along was to right this ship quickly and I think at the end of the day this trade does that. Tough pill to swallow off the bat but as they say, thats how it goes with most good trades.

thelos

Bunk
Jul 19, 2011
Kane and Bogo are good pieces for you. Stafford is just a pending UFA anyway.

Myers and prospects for Kane and Bogosian. Not bad at all

kfox9611

Jul 31, 2008
Ontario
As an outsider, Buffalo just stole this deal. Get the same type of dman, the YOUNG future superstar, and trade pieces that could help you win games this year

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Kane getting the call about the trade

E-Kane-cash.jpg

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
well, I dont really mind it as much as those who are freaking out.

but i'm a fan of Bogo/Kane...i still think the skies the limit with both

putting Kane next to McEichel or Reinhart will be incredible, guys never played with a legit center

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

Myers is the best player in this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad