Toronto - 252
Matthews - 72
Tavares - 88
Marner - 92

Reactions: Neely2005

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
I really don't want to take anything away from that B's line, they're incredible. But as they all play on the same line (mostly) they feed off each other, and consistently assist on one-another's goals. Allowing them to feed off each others points, as Tavares and Marner do as well.

And yeah, the B's players missed time and would likely be much further ahead, even taking into account Auston's injury. PPG heavily favours the Bruins line.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I really don't want to take anything away from that B's line, they're incredible. But as they all play on the same line (mostly) they feed off each other, and consistently assist on one-another's goals. Allowing them to feed off each others points, as Tavares and Marner do as well.

And yeah, the B's players missed time and would likely be much further ahead, even taking into account Auston's injury. PPG heavily favours the Bruins line.

Truthfully, they've probably only had 40 games together this season. Bergeron and Pasta missed 16 each at different times in the season. And they tried Pasta with Krejci a few times.

Disappointing all three never stayed healthy all year as it could've been the first time we had three 100 point players on the same line in awhile.

All in all, I'm glad this poll was close.

Mar 11, 2013
QC
FINAL RESULTS

BOS - 260 points
Marchand - 100 pts (3 games missed)
Pastrnak - 81 pts (16 games missed)
Bergeon - 79 pts (17 games missed)

TOR - 255 points
Marner - 94
Tavares - 88
Matthews - 73 (14 games missed)
Bruins pretty much wiped the floor with them, 36 to 14 games missed and still ahead points wise.

Reactions: Snowman and JFG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad