GDT: Bruins vs Penguins 3/12 @ 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilElf63

Mar 27, 2012
Catskills
As good as our PK is, I think it's important not to give Crosby any extra PP chances. This includes intimidation roughings and the like.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
For some reason they never make the Penguins answer.

I'm with you, I hate everything Penguins. They claim to be such great hockey fans, when they get the best players handed to them and they have great teams, but when they don't, they don't show up..

Like the Bruins.....before they became good. Their attendance was atrocious. Regularly beat out by the lightning.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Can we wish him like all red lights on his way to the rink or something?
Can we wish that his kids never learn to read?

Well, at least the Flyers fans will be cheering for the Bruins right along with us. :D Just want to know Soosh that my kiddo enjoyed having bragging rights after the Bruins got through with the Flyers the other day. ;)

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Can we wish him like all red lights on his way to the rink or something?
Can we wish that his kids never learn to read?

Oh this could be a fun game. What horrible things can you wish on someone (not Matt Cooke specifically, but someone in general) that does not result in injury?

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
May blue be the only color Gatorade left after a practice.

May your earbuds be tangled into the world's most difficult knot.

May your dryer yield unspeakable amounts of static cling, regardless of how many dryer sheets are used.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
As much as we all hate Matt Cooke, please refrain from wishing injury on him.

I hope he goes to get a slice of pie for lunch only to find someone took the last piece and he is disappointed.

Take that Matt Cooke!

Dwatson783

@dwatson783
Feb 17, 2009
Boston, MA

May your dryer yield unspeakable amounts of static cling, regardless of how many dryer sheets are used.

The anti-serenity prayer?

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Hope the Bruins make Neal answer for his ducking all the big guys to go with Ference...but I know they won't...

I hate the Penguins. I hate that their fans bailed twice on them and that they cheated to get Lemeiux and brokered a back room deal with Bettman to get Crosby... I detest them.

I think it was you who came up with this quote about the 3 types of Pens fans.
"Those who quit on the team once, those who quit on the team twice, and those who started watching in 2005." :laugh:

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI

i like it...

May your last chip out of the bag fall on the floor

May you forget to drink your OJ until AFTER you have brushed your teeth

May the last bowl of cereal only contain stale cereal that fell in between the bag and the box

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Pens defense is pure crap. For the most part the Pens have to score 4 goals to win games.

The Bruins need to keep the Pens opportunities limited and I agree staying out of the penalty box is going to be huge. Don't give Crosby that kind of opportunity because it will eventually burn you.

I am also pretty sure the Pens are going to do everything they can to match Crosby up against the third line of Caron, Pevs and probably Pandolfo. If I was the Bylsma that would be my game plan.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Alright kids, let's stay on topic.

Sorry, Imperious Leader.;) I think we've gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaay far afield for now and will recover in time for game time. :D

I just hope the Bruins manage to contain Sir Sidney and rest of the players that are coming to play. I like Malkin except when he plays against us.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
i like it...

May your last chip out of the bag fall on the floor

May you forget to drink your OJ until AFTER you have brushed your teeth

May the last bowl of cereal only contain stale cereal that fell in between the bag and the box

May your car get a flat tire on route to the game

May a black cat run in front of you

May you hear the sound of fingernails against a blackboard just as you are about to go for a nap..

oops sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad