GDT: Bruins vs Penguins 3/12 @ 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
There are Bruins fans who would find something to complain about if this team went undefeated. That's why many other fans so often find Boston fans insufferable.

Anyway, I agree with sooshii - flying under the radar is a Good Thing. Let everyone bow before the glory of Chicago and forget all about Boston.

I prefer to call it being realistic as opposed to living on Bruins Fantasy Island.:D

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Seriously. 7:30 starts always bleed past 10, which means I can't watch the 10:00 news because all of important stuff is at the top of the broadcast, which means I stay up until the 11:00 news because GOD FORBID should I go to bed without watching the news, which means I'm up until 11:30 and then have a hard time falling asleep because that's my witching hour no matter how tired I am, and because it's later my other half has already conked out and is snoring so I need to continuously elbow him in the ribs to make him stop.

See what a difference 30 minutes makes?

Kate you sound like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theroy. A little OCD are we lol:nod:

Numbah4

Mar 6, 2008
Seriously. 7:30 starts always bleed past 10, which means I can't watch the 10:00 news because all of important stuff is at the top of the broadcast, which means I stay up until the 11:00 news because GOD FORBID should I go to bed without watching the news, which means I'm up until 11:30 and then have a hard time falling asleep because that's my witching hour no matter how tired I am, and because it's later my other half has already conked out and is snoring so I need to continuously elbow him in the ribs to make him stop.

See what a difference 30 minutes makes?

No DVR Kate? I thought you youngens were the ones up on technology. I honestly don't see how anyone can live without it.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
As much as we all hate Matt Cooke, please refrain from wishing injury on him.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Hope the Bruins make Neal answer for his ducking all the big guys to go with Ference...but I know they won't...

I hate the Penguins. I hate that their fans bailed twice on them and that they cheated to get Lemeiux and brokered a back room deal with Bettman to get Crosby... I detest them.

Esquire

Feb 21, 2013
CT
If no Malkin, I say Clode should roll out the old Chara/Seids pairing against the Crosby line.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
out 1-2 weeks apparently. Well yes more Sid, hopefully he doesn't have another 5pts night:help:

I remember my first 5 point night against the Islanders haha.

Unfortunately its an away game so we don't get last change, otherwise we could just match Chara up against Sid every time.

Time for Hamilton to shut down Sid haha, good luck!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
No DVR Kate? I thought you youngens were the ones up on technology. I honestly don't see how anyone can live without it.

Fair point. Wow. Never occurred to me to DVR the start of the news.

I think you just changed my life.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Hope the Bruins make Neal answer for his ducking all the big guys to go with Ference...but I know they won't...

I hate the Penguins. I hate that their fans bailed twice on them and that they cheated to get Lemeiux and brokered a back room deal with Bettman to get Crosby... I detest them.

For some reason they never make the Penguins answer.

I'm with you, I hate everything Penguins. They claim to be such great hockey fans, when they get the best players handed to them and they have great teams, but when they don't, they don't show up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad