Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XIII- Mod in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
What’s wrong with some posters saying Heinen is a favorite? I missed the one that said Spooner was strong on the puck. That’s just wrong :laugh:
Lol I forget what thread it was in. Maybe the Fluto one on Backes. Thought I’d suffered a concussion to my eyeballs.

Look I’m at fault for falling in love with guys too that I probably shouldn’t. A few people here had me thinking bringing back a half priced Lucic wasn’t a bad idea until I saw him play again.

I just think we should be hoping management is setting the bar high on their expectations a little. If a 70 point centre is available that fits your cap and isn’t a rental then losing bottom pairing dmen and bottom 6 forwards shouldn’t be a cause for concern.

If they pan out later on in life well super for them. It happens. I believe Boston needs to focus on stacking as much talent as they can on their roster in the next year and a half. Because after that I’d have a hard time arguing they’ll remain as competitive as they are now as Bergeron and Krejci and what’s left of Chara put more miles on their bodies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

Grizz out, Moore in so the deal doesn’t get killed by a Grizz injury.

Wouldn’t be surprised if (unfortunately) 48 has played his last game in Black N Gold.

Wow. This could be it

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
They should really figure out a way to get Pietrangelo for Nylander and whatever it took. They would be deadly with a better D, although still not sold on Freddy the Fraud

Andersen is a very good tender. He's just the Bruins anti-Holtby for some reason.

Reactions: bbfan419

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

Grizz out, Moore in so the deal doesn’t get killed by a Grizz injury (speculation on my part).

Wouldn’t be surprised if (unfortunately) 48 has played his last game in Black N Gold.

Is there honestly a real chance for a trade now or is this more of hoping/dreaming from the fans?

The bruins better hope their dman stay healthy.

How about the offense?

There's just no depth at F to deal with injuries.
Depth on defense >>> depth on offense.

Dupell6

Jul 5, 2013
UV and Lauzon ready to roll if they need them.

True. But the bruins always seem to go into the playoffs down a dman. Having Grzelcyk around was very nice insurance.

Got to give to get I guess. I hope this deal doesn't include anymore valuable pieces. I'm okay with Grzelcyk and Cehlarik/JFK. If Heinen is in this deal I'm gonna puke.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Is there honestly a real chance for a trade now or is this more of hoping/dreaming from the fans?
Outside of him sustaining an injury last night, I can't see why he's being scratched outside of a deal being in place. I would've sat Chara, Krug and may be even McAvoy before him after last nights performance.

Just my two cents. Im not the coach.

Reactions: Mainehockey33

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC

I mean who knows but Gryz has been playing very well. I don't think he is the one who would sit to bring Moore in. Could just be maintenance/fresh legs but definitely could be more.

Personally I think they have a main structure of a deal worked out and don't want him to get injured. Probably with the Blues. Might just hop on the plane back with them.

Reactions: Strafer

Dupell6

Jul 5, 2013
Outside of him sustaining an injury last night, I can't see why he's being scratched outside of a deal being in place. I would've sat Chara, Krug and may be even McAvoy before him after last nights performance.

Honestly, I thought Grzelcyk had a bad game last night. He probably knows somethings up. But he shouldn't sit unless there's a trade coming.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan

after reading these comments I thank God you are not the coach.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Hopefully with Backes in and Acciari out that Cassidy is smart enough to see that Kuraly is a far more effective LW than he is in the middle and let Backes center that line.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

His name has heavily been linked to STL as part of a deal for Schenn, it could be precautionary so he doesn't get hurt (if the deal doesn't happen before the game)

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

Grizz out, Moore in so the deal doesn’t get killed by a Grizz injury (speculation on my part).

Cehlarik, Heinen, and JFK still in then. interesting.

man if Sweeney could pull off this trade with Grizz being the only roster player going out that would be pretty impressive.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
They should really figure out a way to get Pietrangelo for Nylander and whatever it took. They would be deadly with a better D, although still not sold on Freddy the Fraud
I'm with you. Toronto needs defense AND help in goal. Freddie ain't the man if you ask me. That said, I hope like hell they don't try a Nylander+ for Pietrangelo. That could have legs and, as you say, that would make them dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad