Proposal: Bruins Trade proposals VI - MOD in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Great point about the expectations on bigger NA players. Bruins fans have always been bat **** crazy when it comes to that.

If the Bruins get Hayes then I think he is your 3C.

Tbh I was just assuming he was a wing because of Jimmy. Shows what I know.

Reactions: PlayMakers

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
With Krejci moving to a 16 team NTC clause this summer, is it crazy to include moving Krejci for a 1st+ as part of the potential strategy?

I'm not suggesting its a strategy I am trying to push. But, that, along with letting Chara walk, paying someone to take Backes, dealing Krug for futures, etc has to be on the table, right?
I love Krejci but this is 100% the move you make if you bring in Duchene. Keep them both this year, re-sign Duchene, move Krejci to replenish some of the assets lost. I worry about the succession plan at C. Duchene would provide some stability for the future. I'm not convinced there are any C's in the pipeline with upside beyond 3rd line/fringe 2nd

Reactions: Trizz617 and maxl7

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
If the deal is Hayes + Kreider/Zibanejad, I can’t even imagine how big would the package going to NY be.

Unless my reading comprehension is going down the tubes, I believe the tweet said Hayes OR a player with term...not AND.

Would be ok with Hayes, better with Kreider, and while it’s unlikely, I have always loved Zibanejad.

Which means it’s peobably Stick or Strome :laugh:.

I actually like Namestnikov, but not a fan of his contract. I would like him at center, but I think NY has been playing him on the wing. I would think with his salary and production, he would be cheap to acquire.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
The Bruins can't score at 5-on-5, so they're going to trade assets for a 34-year-old who has understandably and predictably seen declining 5-on-5 productivity.

This team, man.

Reactions: BlackFrancis

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Rags guys with term:

Zibanejad
Kreider
Stick
Strome
Vesey
Fast

Zibanejad doesn’t seem likely. Why would they trade him? Any of the rest I suppose are possible, but hoping Kreider. Fast intrigues me but I don’t know a lot about him save for limited viewing. The Vesey train has sailed.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Zibanejad doesn’t seem likely. Why would they trade him? Any of the rest I suppose are possible, but hoping Kreider. Fast intrigues me but I don’t know a lot about him save for limited viewing. The Vesey train has sailed.

I wasn’t saying one was more likely than any other, just listing the Rags F’s with term.

I like Fast, but he’s not really a scorer. I really like Zibanejad, but don’t know why the Rags would do that. I would be very happy with Kreider, as I believe he checks a couple of boxes off for the B’s...and it means he wouldn’t be hitting any of the good guys from behind.

I like Hayes as well, just question “the fit”, assuming some of the rumors were true about the family pushing Vesey away from the B’s (maybe they should thank them in hindsight).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad