Proposal: Bruins Trade proposals VI - MOD in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
I wasn’t saying one was more likely than any other, just listing the Rags F’s with term.

I like Fast, but he’s not really a scorer. I really like Zibanejad, but don’t know why the Rags would do that. I would be very happy with Kreider, as I believe he checks a couple of boxes off for the B’s...and it means he wouldn’t be hitting any of the good guys from behind.

I like Hayes as well, just question “the fit”, assuming some of the rumors were true about the family pushing Vesey away from the B’s (maybe they should thank them in hindsight).

Sorry, wasn’t insinuating you did, just commenting on the list of players in general.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Kreider would be a beast and is just the type of player the Bruins need, speed strength and power. O ya he can score too.
This was just a super-human display of strength
FelineOrderlyHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Boston Bandit

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
The only guy on the Rangers that the Bruins should focus on is The Hobbit.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Kreider would be a beast and is just the type of player the Bruins need, speed strength and power. O ya he can score too.
This was just a super-human display of strength
FelineOrderlyHairstreak-max-1mb.gif
Only way this works is if DeBrusk is in it.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
Unless my reading comprehension is going down the tubes, I believe the tweet said Hayes OR a player with term...not AND.

Would be ok with Hayes, better with Kreider, and while it’s unlikely, I have always loved Zibanejad.

Which means it’s peobably Stick or Strome :laugh:.

I actually like Namestnikov, but not a fan of his contract. I would like him at center, but I think NY has been playing him on the wing. I would think with his salary and production, he would be cheap to acquire.

Oh, crap. I read too fast... Silly me. :ha:

camdon

Oct 24, 2008
Provided the Bruins can't upgrade the roster before the deadline... I wonder if Chara would accept a trade to a contender!

Love to see Bergeron's as the Captain next year without causing friction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->