GDT: Bruins @ Red Wings - 7:00PM ET (preseason Game 3)

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Was literally the first thing I saw when I opened their Facebook 10min ago.
It's apparently blacked out if you don't live in a state with an NHL team... so no luck for us euros or a lot of NA people.

Haven't found any other working streams yet either... sigh, when I finally have time to actually watch a game...

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Yeah it isn't anywhere on facebook, but I don't have a facebook account so maybe that is the problem. I still don't see it anywhere on the page. Their website also isn't working. Kind of annoying they said it would be available there. Also annoying as a NHL.tv subscriber that I cannot get this game if there is an actual video feed somewhere...:thumbd:

Christien

May 1, 2010
Yeah it isn't anywhere on facebook, but I don't have a facebook account so maybe that is the problem. I still don't see it anywhere on the page. Their website also isn't working. Kind of annoying they said it would be available there. Also annoying as a NHL.tv subscriber that I cannot get this game if there is an actual video feed somewhere...:thumbd:
I'm in Florida like you as well and it's blacked out on Facebook for us along with the stream on their website apparently.

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
Check your fox sports go app. Its on there as long as you have a TV provider

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Watching Sabres/Leafs. Dahlin has made a couple of rough errors leading to breakaways. Just as some perspective on any struggles that Zadina might have thus far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad