GDT: Bruins @ Red Wings - 7:00PM ET (preseason Game 3)

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
DntnRReX0AAd0dm.jpg:large

Looks like:

Rasmussen - Veleno - Zadina
Svechnikov - Helm - Nyquist
Terry - Camper - Holmström
Smith - Turgeon - Glendening
(Witkowski)

Kronwall - Saarijärvi
Cholowski - Sulak
Hicketts - McIlrath
(Crawford)

Howard/Säteri

Last edited:
Reactions: raven756

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
From Bruins Twitter:

Cehlarik - Krejci - Heinen
Hughes - Cave - Stempniak
Bakos - Winnik - McNeill
Blidh - Pond - Senyshyn

Chara - Andersson
Johansson - Kampfer
Lauzon - Goloubef

McIntyre/Vladar

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Smith gordie howe hatrick tonight. Fighting Pond, assisting on a Glendening goal, banging in a greasy rebound goal

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Hicketts the only one who will have played in all 3 games?

Really excited, will be the first preseason game I get to watch.

Also, Blashill stated that Cholowski will start out on a pairing with McIlrath.

Edit: D-pairs are

Kronwall-Saarijarvi
Sulak-Hicketts
Cholowski-McIlrath

Last edited:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
McIlrath. I root for this kid. What doesn't this kid do that Ericsson does? Ericsson is 34 and needs to be put down already.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
McIlrath. I root for this kid. What doesn't this kid do that Ericsson does? Ericsson is 34 and needs to be put down already.

Ericsson is a spectacularly better skater, sorry that is just the truth. Even with a failing hip he skates better than McIlrath as does one legged Kronwall. McIlrath does not skate well enough to play in the NHL. It seems unlikely he can make the gains either since we have known this for 5 years and it remains the problem. Honestly, I really like having him in the organization. He will protect our high-end assets in GR and in a pinch we could call him up, but he will struggle at the NHL level because of his foot speed.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Ericsson is a spectacularly better skater, sorry that is just the truth. Even with a failing hip he skates better than McIlrath as does one legged Kronwall. McIlrath does not skate well enough to play in the NHL. It seems unlikely he can make the gains either since we have known this for 5 years and it remains the problem. Honestly, I really like having him in the organization. He will protect our high-end assets in GR and in a pinch we could call him up, but he will struggle at the NHL level because of his foot speed.

Agree, also always felt like Ericsson was a pretty solid passer for being a defensive D. Maybe not in the offensive zone, but with stretch passes.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Ericsson is the main beneficiary of how bad the defense on the team has gotten. He went from one of the bottom guys to actually looking like a good d-man. He's still a bottom pairing guy, but compared to some of the AHL level talent playing for the Wings, that makes him seem like he's great. But, he also doesn't deserve half the shit he gets. He plays when he's told to play by the coaching staff based on the players that the management sign. Not his fault he's in over his head.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Rasmussen with Glendening and Helm tonight. Smith-Turgeon-Svechnikov.

McIlrath would have been good in the dead puck era. Way too slow for today's NHL.

Christien

May 1, 2010
could someone please hook me up with a stream? pm me please. Think it's blacked out for me on the DRW website

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Where are people watching this? Can't believe in 2018 it's hard to find a stream for a hockey game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->