GDT: Bruins @ Red Wings - 7:00PM ET (preseason Game 3)

Shultzyfeelinirie25

Jun 29, 2018
I just have internet provider yeah thats all you need very user friendly and you will be good. Just download the app on your t.v.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
I'm kind of a dinosaur...not so tech saavy like the millenials.

Do you have to have a cable/satellite provider to do this? I have a ROKU/Smart TV. Thanks.

Yes, you need to prove your cable/satellite provider in order to stream on Fox Sports Go.

Missed the first part of the game as I got caught up in the Buffalo/Toronto game. Cholowski been looking good again? Has Zadina looked any better outside of his PP goal?

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I just have internet provider yeah thats all you need very user friendly and you will be good. Just download the app on your t.v.

This says I have to have cable or Sat. provider to access. I live in FL so that may be why?

Roku

This is asking for an activiation code: (assuming TV/Sat provider) ?
Activate

...I really need to date an hot IT chick hahaha

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Yes, you need to prove your cable/satellite provider in order to stream on Fox Sports Go.

Missed the first part of the game as I got caught up in the Buffalo/Toronto game. Cholowski been looking good again? Has Zadina looked any better outside of his PP goal?

All I have is AT&T as my ISP. T-Mobile for phone. Am I SOL w/o cable/Sat. on FoxSportsGo? ...Shultzyfeelinirie25 suggests I'm good to go

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Cholowski is so dynamic. I'm not convinced he wouldn't be our best dman if he made the team.

And he takes a penalty as I type this :p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad