Confirmed with Link: Bruins Re-sign David Krejci -- 6 years $43 million

member 96824

According to DJ Bean, Krejci hinted that this will be his last NHL contract. Said he always imagined finishing his career back home.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
I like Krecji a lot, and we'll see where his stats and playoff stats are when the contract is over. Still think the only jerseys getting retired right now are Bergeron and Chara.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I like Krecji a lot, and we'll see where his stats and playoff stats are when the contract is over. Still think the only jerseys getting retired right now are Bergeron and Chara.

Agree in all seriousness

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
If Daugevans put that puck in they could retire his and I wouldn't care. Worse than Wesley. Maybe.

It was worse, Wesley just kind of panicked and missed the net, Daugevans looked like he hot dogged and missed an easy open net, feeling the need to show off, that just about anybody else would have buried.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen

No chance in hell. You don't retire the jersey of a guy who won't get a sniff at the HHOF unles you're the Hurricanes

Kranium

Mar 9, 2014
Arvika, Sweden
It was worse, Wesley just kind of panicked and missed the net, Daugevans looked like he hot dogged and missed an easy open net, feeling the need to show off, that just about anybody else would have buried.

Watched the replay of daugevins miss for the first time since the game...it still sickens me! Even i would have put that puck in the net...how can he NOT shoot at a empty net!!! That miss hurts more than 2 goals in 18 sec in game 6. Knowing that if he scored that goal the series could have ended up in Bostons favor.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Watched the replay of daugevins miss for the first time since the game...it still sickens me! Even i would have put that puck in the net...how can he NOT shoot at a empty net!!! That miss hurts more than 2 goals in 18 sec in game 6. Knowing that if he scored that goal the series could have ended up in Bostons favor.

Marchand's got a couple right up there.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

See if you can find Bergeron vs Washington
or
Lucic breakaway or Krejci breakaway vs Carolian IIRC..

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Gillies shouldn't be in there though.

I agree. My HHOF would have at least half as many members. There are the truly elite and the rest. Gillies may be the most questionable member of them all.

member 96824

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

member 96824

Hawks are in a worse cap position than the Bruins this year with only #60 k in bonus overage carried over

Overall I mean though. They've done a great job at allocating the cap properly to maintain their core, identifying expendable pieces and obviously stay super competitive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad